bokuto koutaro

hello! so this is an aftercare with bokuto,
which means this will be short once again.
this was requested, so i hope you guys enjoy it!

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kou is always energetic, chaotic, and reckless. He's sweet and very caring, but at most times he drains my energy. One will be.. after sleeping with him.

We're married, so it doesn't matter what we do now as a couple. It's all with consent. He's my husband. I'm his wife. Probably he loves the idea more than I do because he gets to do everything with me.

I'm resting after doing it with him, and Kou's laying right next to me. His arms around my waist with his hand rubbing circles on my skin. He does this whenever he tries to make me sleep after doing it.

It's understandable. I'm always tired after it, and he probably wants me to rest as much as I can. But right now, I'm wide awake and I cannot sleep.

He also massages me at places where it matters so I won't be sore. Especially at places I'll be most sore after doing it with him. He's always mindful off these things, so there's never been a day when he doesn't do them for me.

"Baby, are you not tired?" he asks with a yawn, and I kiss his cheek and shake my head, "Why? Are you hungry? I can get you something from the kitchen.."

"I can walk.." I say, and he shakes his head.

"You can, but I want you to rest. You'll feel worse if you don't rest first." He's really considerate. "What do you want to eat..? Do you want the sandwich I make? Ham, cabbage, and eggs?"

"Will I stay in here?" he nods, and I frown, "Take me out to the living room with you please.."

"Okay then, but just lay on the couch. Don't open the TV. I want you to rest, okay?" I nod, and he kisses my forehead, "That's my girl. I love you."

He got me a hoodie and some shorts, and even helped me wear them. He also changed into something before he carried me out to the couch. He went back to the bedroom for blankets and pillows, and arranged them for me on the couch so I can be comfy.

I stared at him as I waited for him to finish making the sandwiches. He doesn't necessarily cook well, but when he makes sandwiches, he always makes them taste so good. I love it when he makes me some.

Kou made me three sandwiches and a cup of tea. Another thing he always does after we do it... "Drink the tea, so you can fall asleep. But only drink after you ate the sandwiches. You'll end up full that you can't finish them."

"My husband knows me well.."

"Because I am your husband.." I smile, and he gives me a kiss. He gets on the couch and helps me sit up, massaging me everywhere as I eat my food, "Does it feel better?"

"I think so.." he smiles and hugs my waist as he showers my neck with kisses, "Oh, Kou.. massage my legs please.."

"Sure, Princess." Another thing during aftercare, nicknames.

"Also.." he hums and looks at me with expectant eyes, "Bring me to the bedroom after I eat..?" he smiles and nods as he gets off the couch to massage my legs and my feet.

Nicknames, massages, sandwiches—he will also shower me with kisses whenever he thinks I'm about to fall asleep. He kisses me a lot on my eyebrows, and I think it's because he wants me to close my eyes.

I finish the sandwich and the tea, and he brings the dishes to the kitchen before carrying me back to the bedroom. He got all the pillows and blankets back, and he laid next to me. He hugs me close, and I rest my head on his shoulder as I wrap a leg around him.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders, and rubs my arm and kisses the top of my head as I try to sleep. He's not using his phone. One of the fewest times that I can get him off his phone.

"Kou," he hums, "Do you love me?"

"We're married, (Y/n). Of course I love you very much, Baby," he says with a smile and gives me a soft kiss on my lips, "Do you love me?"

"Yes, I do.. I love you very much," he chuckles, and I smile as he kisses my cheek.

"I love you too a whole lot, Baby.. My wife, my (Y/n)—if there's anything else you need..." he pauses as he finds me slowly dozing off, and he gives me kisses on my forehead and my eyebrows, "Goodnight, and I hope you rest well, Baby."

"Goodnight..." he brushes my hair and continues to kiss my brows as I slowly fall asleep.

Hugs, kisses, food, massages, and nicknames. Kou does everything for me after we do it, and I will never ask for more. He's my man, and he is perfect.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

told you it's short!
anyhow, i hope you enjoyed this!
more requests to come, so stay tuned!
i love you all, mwahh <33