Issue 20- Imposter Syndrome

FROM- OFFICE OF METAHUMAN AFFAIRS

TO- ASIS DIRECTOR-GENERAL

SUBJECT- MANHATTAN SENTINEL ATTACK

I understand your desire to be fully apprised of the recent Sentinel attack in Manhattan, however, our American compatriots are being understandably cagey about what information they release. This was a major incident on their soil and there are fears that such an occurrence, whether they were involved or not, may endanger their relations with Krakoa.

What we have been able to learn is as follows:-

-The Sentinel arrived eastwards into US airspace from an unknown point of origin. However, assuming it followed a straight path, all best estimates place it as coming from somewhere in Africa or perhaps the Meditteranean or the Middle East as the most northern location.

-The Sentinel immediately engaged with a group of mutants within the city, accompanied by three non-mutant metahumans (see list of present metahumans attached).

-The gathered metahumans were able to down the machine with relatively minimal collateral damage and no civilian casualties. Appropriate authorities were then quick on the scene and had the remains relocated with little difficulty.

-Current analysis suggests that this was an isolated incident, though none are ruling out the possibility that this is part of a larger anti-mutant/anti-Krakoan plot.

-In an effort to appease the Krakoans and help dissuade them of any notion of involvement the US government has offered to destroy all remains of the Sentinel with a Krakoan official present to oversee, after minimal tests in an attempt to learn the origin and exact purpose of the Sentinel. Krakoa has yet to respond to this offer as of this writing.

Known Metahumans at Incident-

Mutants-

-Mitchell Blake aka Darktruth- (further report pending)

-James Howlett aka Wolverine-

-Quentin Quire aka Kid Omega-

-Cessily Kincaid aka Mercury-

-Megan Gwynn aka Pixie-

Non-Mutants-

-Janet van Dyne aka Wasp-

-Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch-

-Amira Khalil aka Extremis-

There were also two other individuals present who were unidentified. One was a young woman with some features similar to the mutant Megan Gwynn aka Pixie, though matches no known relatives. The other, according to what information could be gathered, was also Mitchell Blake aka Darktruth. This latter point makes little sense with what information we have available and so this office will be undertaking a deeper investigation to learn what this means.

You will have a report on the aforementioned investigation as soon as we have learned anything of note.

-------------------------------------------------------

Megan moaned softly into Darktruth's mouth as her hand slid around the back of his head to hold him close to her. She could feel pleasure burst inside of her with each thrust of his hips, and as he did so he grunted through their kiss.

   The blanket shifted upon them and she felt something move down by her waist before a warm tongue lapped at her skin. Her moans intensified as the figure moved further upwards, their tongue explored every inch of her skin along the way.