⚏𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ⚏

*play the music above if you want this to be more dramatic or wtvr*

"...i wish i had never gone on that mission..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

"Hey lady, what's wrong with you?" the small boy asked, shaking me awake.

"Big sissy? What happened?" Clara asked.

I couldn't even process anything happening around me. My head was fuzzy and I was sprawled out on the floor. My head was pounding.

What am I even doing here?

Who are these kids?

"What's going on?" I asked no in particular.

"I'm wondering the same thing. You got a phone call and then passed out on the floor. Can you just take me to my dad? I hate empty promises," Kotoru rolled his eyes.

"Stop talking to her like that!" Clara shouted, pushing the boy off of me.

"Clara? What are you doing here? Is this all a dream?" I looked around, trying to take in my surroundings.

"No sissy. We're in a building. You came to save us!" Clara shouted, reaching for my neck to hug me.

"Yeah right. She's useless," Kotoru spat out.

"Shut up!" Clara screamed, shoving the taller boy as hard as her tiny body could.

"Tch. You can leave with her Clara, but I'm finding my own way out," he muttered, stuffing his hands in his pocket and heading to the stairs.

Just then, my phone rang once more. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? Where are you?"

It was Choji.

"Um—"

"Are you in your apartment?"

"I—"

"Something's happened."

"What?"

"A few injuries."

"Okay?"

"And one death."

"Who?"

"I'm not sure."

"Is it..."