⚏𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃⚏

"

"...okay lovebirds..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

Y/N's POV

MATURE CONTENT

That night, Neji stayed in my room with me. We talked more about what we were to each other and where we saw the relationship going. I admitted that I wanted to take things slow, which surprisingly Neji was fine with.

The remainder of the night was spent watching Demon Slayer until the beautiful man next to me fell asleep on my chest. Because I opted to take it slow, we decided it best to not tell anyone about our relationship—if you could even call it that. Technically, we're not official either, we only confessed our feelings to one another.

I want Neji to formally ask me to be his girlfriend. I mean, I assume we're exclusive to one another, but I don't want to have to tell him that. I want him to know that he's mine and I'm his, just without the label. Gosh, I'm confusing myself.

It was currently 7 in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. Peering at the sleeping figure next to me, I tried my best to wiggle out from under his arms that were wrapped around my waist. I grabbed the pillow that was originally placed under my neck and put it between his arms.

My knee was slowly feeling better and I could walk on it for longer periods of time, continuously adding more pressure each time. My goal was to make it to the bathroom without making too much noise. Wobbling towards the bathroom, I entered it with ease and gently closed the door. I grabbed my toothbrush, putting on an appropriate amount of toothpaste, and sat atop the toilet seat cover. While I was brushing, I turned the shower knob on, spewing warm water. I spit out the toothpaste and grabbed some floss, finishing up with some mouthwash.

Stripping from head to toe, I stepped into the shower, immediately engulfed in the blissful, warm water. I used the steel bar for support and occasionally relied on the marble ledge that I used as a seat. I hummed to myself softly enjoying my time in the shower.

NEJI'S POV

When I woke up, I noticed Y/N was gone and I was now holding a pillow.

"Y/N?" I called out but received no answer. It's not like the room was so big that she couldn't be found. Obviously, she couldn't have made it down the stairs by herself, so the only other place to look was the bathroom. Putting my ear to the door I heard her soft hums and the water running.

I opened the door quietly, hoping she didn't notice me. Her back was to the door as she was scrubbing the shampoo in her hair. I removed my pants, as it was the only thing I slept in, and stepped in the shower.

"Hi beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

"OH MY GOD!" she jumped, keeping her eyes closed to avoid getting soap in them.