Twenty six

*Owens POV*

I wake up on my stomach.  My head uncomfortably positioned to the side, facing my wall.  My cheek is squished against my sheets.

Groaning, I lift up my head and look to the side to see Luna hanging halfway off the bed.

My eyebrows furrow together.  When the fuck did she get here?

Oh wait.

Her legs are spread over my back since she somehow ended up sideways.

"Luna." I whisper as I rub my puffy eyes.

Suddenly she jolts awake and falls off the bed completely. Making a thump noise when she hits the hardwood floor.

"Are you okay?" I quickly lean over to see her face down on the floor, her legs and arms spread apart.

When she stands up I see that her face is covered in a light layer of sweat, her cheeks are flushed, and her hair is extremely frizzy. One of her boobs is on the verge of flashing me.

"I had a dream." She swallows thickly.  "I was being chased by a stray cat in a video game. Then suddenly I fell in a shallow puddle and drowned, then the cat ate me whole." Her breaths are heavy, causing her chest to rise and fall rapidly.

I'm sitting up now, looking at her and wondering if her mother dropped her on her head when she was a baby.

She wipes her forehead with the back of her hand and then takes a step forward and collapses on top of me.

I place my hand on her back. I feel her heart racing against my chest.

"Um...it's almost ten." I whisper. This girl loves hugging.

She yawns and then suddenly sits back up immediately once again.

"Shit." She pushes herself off of my lap and scrambles to put on her beat up old converse.

I fight my smile when I see her Disney princess socks.  Cinderella's face looks fucked up.

After putting on her sneakers she looks for her phone and grabs it once she sees it on the nightstand. She also grabs her glasses and perches them on top of her nose.

When walking to the door she trips again.

This is girl is extremely disorientated.

"Fuck!" She whisper yells when she falls.

I fake cough to try to cover my laugh.

When she stands back up she pushes her hair out of her face.

She looks cute with her face all flushed.

When she starts to head for my door I call out to her. "Wait! Don't go that way. My parents are probably awake and they're gonna think...stuff happened, so go out a different way." I shove the covers off me and also stand up.

Flora is asleep on the floor next to me.

"Like where?" She looks around my room, crossing her arms over her chest, thinking of an escape plan.

"Just go onto the small roof thing outside my window and then jump onto the grass. Then just run home." I suggest.

I would drive her but then my parents will know that a girl slept over...and even if I say that Luna and I are just friends, they won't believe me.

Then they'll give me the sex talk and all that shit.

Even though I'm about to be a legal adult soon and know how sex works.