Twenty three

The class of students is scattered through the dinosaur section of the museum.

"A t-rex could literally eat me as if I was nothing more than a sour patch kid candy." I say while staring up at the bones hung together to replicate the creature's figure.

"Why a sour patch candy specifically?" Owen walks up to me, I stare up at the display of dinosaur bones, counting the ribs.

"Because why not? They taste good. I like sucking the sour sugary part off." I shrug and turn to him, a sly smile on his face as he looks down at me with his head turned to the side.

"I hate t-rex's and their stupid un-proportional arms.  And why are they one of the most well known dinosaurs, nothin' special looking to me." He looks up at the figure with annoyance.

"Damn, I didn't know that you have beef with t-rex's.  Also what the fuck do you mean 'nothing special to me'? It's a dinosaur, of course it's special." This guy makes no sense sometimes.

"Just my opinion, lady." He darts his eyes to meet mine.  I crack a laugh.

My eyes move to where Levina is standing. She is staring at a glass case that contains a large dinosaur skull.

I saunter over to her, sneaking up behind her and bumping her shoulder with mine.

"Imagine recieving head from a dinosaur?" She tilts her head to the side, not breaking her gaze from the skull.

I furrow my eyebrows at the question and spin my head to face her. "What the fuck made you think of that?" I feel as though this girl is always thinking about sex.

Well, I mean who isn't? But still.

"I was just thinking about their abnormally large tongues which led to that thought. Aren't their tongues rough though? So it would probably hurt anyone receiving the head from them." She crosses her arms over her chest, lost in thought.

"Can we stop talking about dinosaurs preforming oral sex?" I hold my hands behind my back and rock back and forth on my heels.  The topic is making me uncomfortable.  I'm pretty sure dinosaurs didn't perform those type of acts over sixty million years ago...

"Good idea." She spins around and starts walking over to the other glass cases with even more bones in them.

The entire group of students is currently exploring the dinosaur exhibit, since the beer belly teacher said that we have to stay together.

"Owen." I sneak up behind him and tap his shoulder.

"Luna." He is currently admiring the bones of a smaller dinosaur, its head the shape almost of a triangle.  I'm not sure of it's name.

It looks like one of those small carnivores that would rip your head off if you are within five feet of them.

"Whats your favorite animal?" Random question, but I'm curious.

"Cats." Of-fucking-course. "Yours?" He questions me.

"Frogs! And penguins...and giraffes...and elephants...and-" I count on my fingers all the animals I love.

"Okay. I get it. You love the whole fucking jungle." He cuts me off.

"Penguins and giraffes don't live in the jungle. Estupido." I mutter the last bit.

"What'd you say?" A glimmer of mischief shinning in his grey eyes.

"Estupido. I called you a fucking idiot." I give him a fake smile and an awkward thumbs up.  Well, technically I called him stupid, but I use the words interchangeably.