Chapter 8: Held by the devil

I stood frozen in the room looking horrified at the bed that should not only fit me, but also him. The two of us in the same bed, together, under one blanket, in the same bed. Marcos stepped to the side and started to undress, ever so slowly he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. I denied to look more, so i turned around and came face to face with a wall with pictures on.

Pictures of Marcos, his parents, the elders, the warriors, i guess everything he could come up with and an arrow hanging on the wall as a trophy.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by approaching steps, I felt his hand on my shoulder as he let it glide to the string holding my dress up. I closed my eyes tight afraid to spill a tear and stood frozen in my tracks as i felt him trace my back.

He must somehow have sensed my uncomfortable state and let go and stood back, "you cant go to bed like that, here let me help you" i could sense him trying to move closer but i turned in that second eyes wide and open mouth.

My eyes fell on his almost naked body, only covered by a small piece of clothing over his upperthighs and manhood. My eyes travelled his stomach, muscels clear as they bumbed down the trail made inbetween. His arms big and strong and veins popping out indicating he was too big. This man was not like me, he was my superior.

My eyes finally met his, and he obviously enjoyed, a smirk covered his face. He liked me admirering him like he was some sort of god that needed worshipness from all of us unworthy.

"Look all you want, this is all yours" his voice was thick of confidence, how I despite him. I had no clue what to answer, a naked man isn't an everyday sight for me, he was the first man i saw in this state.

Instead I looked down at the floor avoiding tilting my eyes up and looking at his toned body. "Do you mind?" I asked nervous for his answer.

He seemed to understand as he turned around and folded his hands over his chest, his scultured buttcheeks gloring my way. "I can't while you are like that?" I tried to sound strong but failed, and he enjoyed it, he enjoyed seeing me weak.

"As you wish" he said nonchalantly and walked to the bed and laid down, he pulled the blanket on top of him and turned to face the wall opposit me.

This was it, no more turning back. "You coming?" Marcos asked, he sounded impatient, which only caused me to become even more nervous. I had to speed up and be good, just for now.

I stood in full weddingoutfit, i took one last look down at myself before i let my hand move to my hair and pull the hundreds of hairaccesories out of my hair. Lastly it fell over my shoulder and i took a deep breath as i started with the dress.

The dress was closed with a band in the back. Luckily I managed to untie it myself and i felt it fall to the floor leaving me exposed in my undergown. That gown stays on, no matter what, I am not showing my body off to him as he is for me.

Carefully i moved to the bed and pulled the blanket to the side and crawled in leaving a big gap between us.

He turned around facing me, I held the blanket to my chin to block his view of me, but he still studied my face with that look on his face, like he was admirering me. "You are beautiful" he said, it sounded more than a statement than directed to me.

I made an annoyed face at him, feeling my confidence grow "Just because we are married you don't have to say things like that" My newfound confidence surprised the both of us and he looked taken back by my answer.

He smiled weakly "I mean it" he gave me that look again, like i really was something to him. "Drop the act, i don't like you, you don't like me, nothing changed" I turned around in bed afraid. I shouldn't have said that, i should have just stayed quiet and let him say those things and mybe even give a little thank you back.

I felt his hand on my side "I know this wasn't what you wanted" he said. I didn't answer, i just laid there not moving or making a sound. Gently he moved his hand up and down my sides in a caring motion.

"Will you please turn around?" he asked. He asked, he didn't command, he gave me a choice, that's a start i guess.

I turned in bed and faced him again, this time we were closer than before, still not touching, but close enough for it to happen. Why I suddenly listened to him scared me, was i becoming his dog or something.

He reached a hand out to touch my face but instead he pulled a piece of my hair behind my ear with two fingers and moved his hand to my back. It happened so fast. The next second he was holding me to his chest like I was a baby. It scared me how safe i felt in his arms.