I Did Something Bad

they say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good?...

(or the one where y/n's alive; and harry's annoyed)

•••

y/ny/l/nupdates

user1, user7, and 5,742 others liked •y/ny/l/nupdates: okay maybe a dumb thought, but i just realized we haven't heard from y/n since march and the last time she was publicly seen was when timmy picked her up from the airport

y/ny/l/nupdates: okay maybe a dumb thought, but i just realized we haven't heard from y/n since march and the last time she was publicly seen was when timmy picked her up from the airport. a month ago. y/n if you see this, we love you and hope you're doing okay! officialy/n

user5: isn't this the girl who cheated on dylan carson? :/

user7: user5 y/n and dylan himself have debunked that rumor. it was a misunderstanding. do your research before you comment something like that.

user8: i miss her so much! but i understand why she's gone below the radar. this year's already been such a hard one for her, she deserves time to herself for a while.

user4: i hope timmy and vittoria are helping her out right now, they seem like the best support system.

user3: i can't wait till the day y/n is free from img and is in a happy relationship. she deserves the world.

•••

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings!" Y/N screamed the lyrics as she cooked dinner for her and Maya, her throat hurt but at least she was having fun.

"Uh huh, that's right, Darling, you're the one I want!" Maya singed (yelled) back as she stirred the tea she made in the two court jug, her brown hair pulled back into a half up hairstyle to not allow hair in her face.

"Whores, I'm home!" Macy grinned as she walked through the threshold of her home, dropping her bag and keys by the door to be picked up later.

"Rude! We are not whores, hoodrat." Maya shouted back to her girlfriend, a secret grin was shared with Y/N before Macy entered the kitchen and headed for Y/N.

"Awe, honey, you're cooking?" Macy asked as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist.

Y/N laughed and flashed her a smile before saying, "Yes dear I am. Gotta show you guys how grateful I am for letting me stay here somehow."

"It's no big deal, honestly. Plus, we knew you'd be uncomfortable staying at Timmy's while he's in LA." Macy replied as she freed herself from Y/N to press a kiss to her girlfriends cheek.