Getaway Car*

should've known I'd be the first to leave, think about the place where you first met me....

(trigger warning: mentions of eating disorders and self-harm. if any of you are going through an ed or are self harming, my pms are always open if you want to talk.)

(or the one where y/n opens up)

•••

Harry and Y/N talk often.

Since their initial hour long conversation at the flower shop, they've talked for over two hours everyday for three weeks.

Harry's sure his heart has grown three sizes since then as well.

Though he was initially terrified of speaking to the pretty girl, he can't imagine not talking to her now. Their conversations range from fashion shows Y/N's walked in, (and how nice the designer really is) Harry's love for flowers and sewing, (which he claims he gets because he grew up with his mum and sister, but briefly mentions how he got entertained one time seeing his mum sewing and begged her to teach him) and how Y/N's been dealing with spending time away from modeling and the spotlight.

"It's been alright, I guess. I uh actually got an offer the other day to join another agency, don't really know what I'm gonna do about it yet." she spoke to Harry through facetime as she was cooking dinner for her and Timothée, who is visiting her tonight.

"Y/N, that's fucking amazing!" (Y/N couldn't help but laugh every time Harry said the F word cause his accent makes the word sound like "fooking") Harry yelled, both of his dimples out happy lines on full display.

"I guess. It'd just be weird to leave IMG. I mean, I've been with them since I was ten, they're like my family." Y/N shrugged as she read from a cookbook, not understanding a word.

"Family that treats you like shit," Harry deadpanned, his face holding next to no emotion, "love, you have to do what's best for you. Plus, a new agency could be like your getaway car! Well, without the Bonnie and Clyde trope."

Y/N won't lie, her ears pretty much tuned out every word Harry had said expect for the sweet pet name her had called her.

Sure she'd found him attractive originally, but once she actually got to know him and spent hours upon hours talking to him, she's right smitten.

He always had a beautiful smile on his face whenever he'd answered her calls, would send her random videos of him watering his plants or feeding his cat, and just overall is the most amazing man she'd ever met.

So, it's safe to say she's got quite the crush on him.

But Harry's not much better either.

Upon actually meeting her in person, Harry always wondered what she'd be like as a friend.

Was she the affectionate type of friend who stole a hug every chance she got? Did she tease her friends relentlessly then tell them in private it was just a joke and hope she didn't hurt their feelings?

Now that he knows her, he can answer those questions to anyone who asks. (No one has, but he's told Niall about a thousand times)

She was very affectionate.

Last week he had her come by before opening at the bakery, and tried to woo her with his coffee making abilities. (Some of his proudest work, if he does say so himself) Upon her arrival, she greeted him with a bone crushing hug and a warm smile that he's sure would cure of all his sad days. She gave him about five more hugs in the course of two hours and Harry had never felt so warm.