Ch17 The Many Descendants of the High Elves

"Enjoy Quidditch camp," Harry told Ginny as he headed towards the Closet, pulling a magical rolling suitcase. "It is a good use for all the bedrooms in the New Burrow and Potter's New Burrow, now that so many of the children are grow and doing their own thing."

"I will be in Switzerland for the opening and closing balls, and am going to try to be over there every weekend," Ginny reminded him. "All the students will be going home for the weekend. I am going to miss you."

"We will talk every night, but it is not the same," Harry admitted.

*

Magi found their way to the most secure meeting place over a couple of hour period, one of the many ways they tried to hide the membership of the group that managed the undercover Aurors hidden. Harry was one of the last to arrive, and he was greeted by the fourteen other people. Harry of course knew Al VanLente and his son Dan. Half of the group, including a couple of very key members, were witches. Witches were not as often suspected of being undercover or running undercover operations, since more wizards were involved in evil than witches.

Harry had a hard time not thinking of James Bond when he attended these meetings. He had seen a few James Bond movies on the telly. There was nothing less like James Bond that these sometimes very boring but often dangerous assignments. He did have to admit that several groups, including Angelina's Angel Armor, the store that supplied Departments of Magical Law Enforcement around the world, reminded him of some of the James Bond gadgets. Ron had even used James Bond theme songs in advertising, although most of the Magi had no idea where the music came from.

After polite greetings, the witch running the undercover operation on the Island of the Pirate Witch Queen asked Harry, "How come your extended family seems to become involved in issues far afield of your little island of Great Britain?"

"It is not become we are trying, that is for sure," Harry replied. "What now?"

"Jezebel is beyond furious that Scorpius seems to be serious about Rose Weasley. Her attempt to have Cleopatra raised in an unhappy and dysfunctional family seems to have failed spectacularly, and now Scorpius is in what seems to be a good relationship. She wanted Cleopatra pregnant with Scorpius's child before Cleo turned fifteen, and Cleo turned fifteen Christmas."

"I did not think that Rose and Scorpius was common knowledge yet." Harry suggested.

"I think there may be a spy in the Malfoy house, or someone who talks to a spy," the witch replied. "Jezebel seems to know everything that goes on in that house."

Harry puzzled, "Do you know why she wants Cleo to become pregnant so early? Why Scorpius?"

"I do not know," the witch admitted. "It may have to do with some prophesies, but Jezebel is not the type of person to share what she knows and why she wants certain things.

"I do know that sex on that island is perverted, because of or at the direction of Jezebel. There is more going on, however."

"Any idea when Teddy might try and escape?" Harry wondered.

"I am reasonably sure within the next year, but leaving that island and escaping is not going to be easy," the witch sighed."

The witch in charge of the undercover operations around the Lord of the Dementors on K-2 added, "The Lord of the Dementors is furious as well, but he just wants everybody dead."

The group spent four hours going over all the issues the Aurors were facing worldwide that had to do with crime and evil. Towards the end Dan added, "So far we have not seen any significant crime associated with the change in the status of Elves and Goblins and all the other beings descendent from the original High Elves, but the tension in the magical community is as high as I have ever felt it."