♡ death of a lover

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 down from the sky as Y/N watched Naoya train. She found it amazing how the cursed tool he only needed was as small as a pocket knife.

"Hey, L/N! Give me the water bottle!" Naoya yelled, making Y/N jump from surprise.

"Alright! Leave it all to me!" She dashed towards the water fountain to fill in Naoya's drink and immediately went to him. In the cold rain.

"You can go sit back down." He growled.

"I have something to tell you after we eat lunch, by the way--"

"Eat lunch without me." He says bluntly.

"But--"

Naoya cut her off, making the spoor girl look a bit scared. "Not another word."

Sighing, Y/N walked back inside to eat lunch. It was quite sad seeing her all by herself, actually. Naoya was still focused on training. "Will he ever pay attention to me?"

Whilst she was eating, so much thoughts were inside of Naoya's head. 'It's almost the end of the week. Why hasn't she confessed to me yet?' He finally had the courage to eat with Y/N.

"Oh? I thought you told me to eat without you?"

"I changed my mind."

Y/N bursted out laughing, almost spilling the soup she was sipping. "Can you just decide on one personality? It's getting concerning on how you were once just a really nice guy."

"How come wheneer you open your goddamn mouth, it's always so irritating?!"

She was taken aback from what he had said however, she decided to just smile at him. "I know you're angry at me with my existence but can you actually listen to what I have to say after you eat?"

"Tch. . . Why can't you just tell me now?!"

"Because! I want it to be special. . ."

Deep down, Y/N knew that she would regret everything. Naoya's sudden negative behaviour made her rethink some stuff. She realised that she probably needed someone better to treat her. Someone like Geto Suguru.

"By the way, meet me at the park nearby after you eat. I'll be waiting!"

She ran towards the park to prepare what she had to say to Naoya. She expects to get rejected but, she really didn't want to end her friendship with Naoya. After all, he was her first friend in Jujutsu High.

Naoya on the other hand was beyond upset. If he knew that Y/N would confess to him, hid whole family would shame her. He didn't want that. Not only that but she would just brong him down from becoming the next clan-leader.

"Am I too greedy?" Naoya mumbled as he finished his food. He walked to the park so he could try and calm himself down. "I might just be paranoid. . ."

Once he arrived, he saw Y/N sitting down on a bench under a tree. "Has she always been this beautiful?" Naoya walked towards Y/N and sat down beside her. "Why'd you want me here?" He asked.

"We've been friends for around month now. Well, just 9 chapters but it's been a long time. And throughout those times, you've been a really great friend!"

Boom. . . Boom. . . Boom. . .

Naoya's heart was beating fast.

"Although your attitude's a bit. . . crazy? But I love you! I love you so much! The way you talked to me first back when I was really new to Jujutsu High. Oh! And how you even changed your whole look just because of what I said. You're the reason why I still haven't given up with everything. . . I just can't help but fall in love with you."

Tears were forming in his eyes as he listened to what she had to say.

She faced him and he faced her. She didn't expect what he did next.

Naoya slapped her really hard. "You fucking bitch! You love me? What a joke. Why would you waste your time gushing over a man like me? Women like you don't deserve any feelings being given back." Tears were forming his eyes as he realised what he said. He also noticed that the slap mark he gave on Y/N's face wouldn't disappear.

"Wait. . . I'm so--"

"You know what? I can't take it anymore! Why would you act like this, huh?! This isn't the Naoya I once knew! It's like I'k seeing a completely different person! I can't believe I was even trying to be more positive around you when you act like a complete dick head! I literally felt trapped in a pedestal whenever you become nice at random times! I wanna love you so bad but I can't anymore. . ."

She tried to leave the park but Naoya stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "I can explain, I prom--"

"Let go of me!" She cut him off. "I wanna be alone, alright?!" Y/N looked at him with her face filled with tears. It was all too much for her to handle.

Sighing, he let go of her. She was too busy crying to realise what was happening to hwr surroundings.

Y/N was just crossing when a truck hit her.

"Y/N!" Naoya yelled.

Once the truck passed, Y/N was on the road, with half of her head smashed.

No one other vehicles nor people were around so it was just Y/N and Naoya.

"Can you use reversed curse techniques right now, Y/N?" Naoya immediately carried Y/N on his arms.

"I don't want to. . ." Her voice croaked as teas continued to flow down her face.

"Let me at least get you to the hospital."

"I thought you hate me, huh? Let me die in peace, Naoya-chin."

Slowly, Y/N's eyes closed till eventually, it never opened again. Naoya ran as fast as he could to the hospital but it was too late.

Her body was cold.

"Y/N. . . Please wake up!" More and more tears continued to flow down Naoys's face.

"Y/N. . . I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!"

He was about to go back when Utahime saw him. "Zen'in?! What's wrong with Y/N?!" She questioned.

"She git hit by a truck! She told me she didn't want to get healed or anything anymore. . ."

"Oh shit. . . I'll take her to the infirmary."

"Wait! Can I at least have her for at least ten more seconds?"

"Hurry up then!"

And so, Naoya kissed Y/N cold lips and gave her to Utahime.

Y/N's words repeated in his head as he continued to sob. He did it to protect her. But he failed miserably.

"I could've told you I loved you too! I loved you since. . . Since the first time we met! I'm so sorry!"

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

i'm sobbing

anyways yeah. . . this is my longest
chaoter and ummm. . .
id what you say since i'm acc
crying 🤡