♡ discoveries

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙋 from her deep slumber, Y/N's eyes opened upon hearing the loud noises outside of her room. It was the sounds of students chattering. She had no idea what they were saying however, it seems like they were talking about the now occupied room.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door opened revealing Gojo Satoru with a bag of food. "Good morning Y/N-chan! Did you get a nice sleep?" He questioned, placing the paper bag on the bed side table.

"Yeah! I dreamt of a blue sheep."

A chuckle escaoed Gojo's lips as he heard the (h/c)-nette's dream. "Well, that's nice," He helped Y/N open the food container. "I talked to Principal Yaga earlier on and he said that you were welcome to stay here."

"Oh really? That's great! Also, who are those peeking at the door?" Y/N pointed at the door frame. Immediately, the people spying on the two ran away.

"Them? Well they're my students. Anyways back to the topic, can you use cursed energy or techniques?"

"Uhm. . . I don't know what that is. But if I do, then I probably know how to use that!"

After a second of silence, Gojo stood up and walked towards the door. "Before you finish your food, let's introduce you to my students."

Y/N enthusiastically agreed. She followed Gojo towards the common room.

The first-years and second-years were there. The sight of Y/N surprised them since they haven't seen her before. "Everyone! This is L/N Y/N. My sweet junior." Gojo introduced as Y/N waved at them all.

"Wow! You're so pretty, L/N-san!" The first one to approach her was Kugisaki. "My name is Kugisaki Nobara. But you can just call me Nobara!"

"Nice to meet you! And, thank you for the compliment, Nobara-chan!"

One by one, they introduce themselves to each other. Maki and Panda felt like they heard Y/N's name somewhere though. It was as if she was a student at Jujutsu High before.

Y/N liked their presence. But, she was wondering where was the pinkette she met last night. "If you guys mind me asking, where was that pink haired boy I met last night?"

"Pink hair? You mean Itadori? You're probably just imagining things, L/N-san." Fushiguro muttered earning a nod from Y/N.

"By the way, why are you here?" Maki asked.

"Oh! Uhm. . . I don't know. I don't really remember anything except for one thing."

"Tuna Mayo?"

"Yeah, you should tell us L/N-san." Panda joined in.

They all sat on the chairs as Y/N started talking. "The only person I remember was Zen'in Naoya. All the memories I have of him were good ones. . . I don't even know who the man you call Gojo-sensei is but he assured me that he was a friend of mine."

Maki suddenly went in deep thought. 'She knows that misogynistic bastard? I didn't know he even had friends.'

"Zen'in? Do you know him, senpai?" Fushiguro asked Maki as she nodded.

"He's my misogynistic cousin."

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed as she heard the word 'misogynistic'. "He's misogynistic? Nonsense! He was the nicest person I knew. I even convinced him to dye his hair blonde and stuff. . ."

"Pickled mustard leaf."

"Wait, L/N-san. What year do you think we are right now?" Kugisaki questioned.

"Oh! That's easy. 2008,"

Everyone grew silent. Y/N sat there, confused. "Is there something wrong?"

"2008? That was 10 years ago." Panda said making Y/N widen her eyes.

"W-What?"

"Listen, I think I have an idea of who you are, L/N-san," Maki continued. "You were one of the strongest shaman back when Gojo-sensei was still studying. Panda, Toge and I once stumbled upon an old news document about a death."

"So you're saying that she died?" Fushiguro asked.

"Maybe. Gojo-sensei probably knows."

As if on cue, Gojo entered the room. "I am here! Entering the room like a normal person," He then noticed how Y/N looked
panicked in a way. "I forgot to get something in here but did something happen?"

"Tell us who exactly is L/N-san."

"Hmm. . . Are you alright with that, Y/N?" Gojo asked.

"Yes please!"

"Alright. . . She was a student in Kyoto Jujutsu High. . ."

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙎 of the Zen'in clan estate, Naoya was sat at the trunk of the tree, staring at a certain flower. It was the same flower Y/N gave him every say when they were still in high school.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

He sees women as people who stay at home and serve men however, Y/N was different. He loved her, once. But he managed to mess up so badly that it lead up to Y/N's very death.

"I could've stopped you from dying but it was all my fault."

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

sorry for the delay of this
chapter!

i feel so brocken after reading
the tokyo revengers manga.

heck, i only had four hours of
sleep 🤡