♡ the kiss

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊 𝙆𝙔𝙊𝙏𝙊 was tiring for Y/N. Though it took three hours to travel, she was way too exhausted.

Before she left, Geto offered his number to her. That way, they could talk without seeing each other.

Once arriving back to her dorm, she was immediately greeted by someone hugging her from behind. "Welcome back, Y/N."

"Naoya-chin?!"

When she turned around, thst's when she made a mistake. Y/N accidentally kissed Naoya. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Naoya-chin!"

The two felt a spark with those actions.

His face was as red as Cat Valentine's hair. Naoya's first kiss, taken by L/N Y/N. 'Holy shit is this real?'

None of them pulled away for at least fifteen seconds. It felt right.

Y/N on the other hand was embarrassed. She kept apologising but she wouldn't get a reply from Naoya.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Naoya decided to finally say something. "S-so! I came here t-to give y-you something!" He stuttered. Naoya handed the paperbag to Y/N. "Can you put it on and meet me outside? I want us to h-hang out."

"Alright. . .? See you later then. . ."

Immediately, Y/N closed the door.

She was still shocked. No, flustered. Everything that happened in the past three minutes made her feel something.

Y/N felt as if there were butterflies fluttering around her stomach. It was nothing she felt before. "His lips felt warm tho. . ." She muttered, opening her luggages. But that's when she just realised what she had said. "Huh?! Why am I thinking about his lips?! He's my best friend for fucks sake. . ."

While repeatedly slapping her face, her eyes darted towards the paper bag Naoya gave her. She stopped organising her luggages and walked over towards the bag. Opening it, she stared in awe at the item inside of the bag.

It was a (f/c) dress. The skirt of it wasn't too long nor too short. It was just right.

She immediately remembered what Naoya said. Y/N had to wear it since the two were going to hang out.

"I hope we both just ignore that embarrassing moment. . ."

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙔𝘼 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿 patiently for Y/N to arrive. He wanted this 'date' to be perfect. Cause from now on, things would change.

"Naoya-chin! I'm here!" She looked absolutely gorgeous. A wave of emotions hit him as she walked closer to him.

Flustered, Joyful, Embarrassed and Hopeful was exactly the emotions he was feeling.

"You look absolutely magnificent." His wirds came out like a whisper.

Luckily, Y/N hears him. "Why, thank you. You don't look bad yourself, Naoya-chin," Upon further observation, her eyea widened. Naoya had his ears pierced and he was wearing eye liner. "Holy fucking shit you're hot." She accidentally blurted out. Now it was Y/N's turn to be embarassed.

"Anyway! Let's get going, shall we?" He knew that Y/N noticed his slightly new appearance.

While he was away, he managed to get his ears pierced. Without telling anyone, of course. He still remembered what she said when she drew him. She said that he would look good in them.

As they walked, two sets of eyes were spying on them. It was Mei-mei and Utahime.

"He still owes me ¥50000 for asking me what girls like. . ." Mei-mei muttered.

"What do you mean?" Utahime questioned. "Weren't we at Tokyo?"

"Exactly. He called me over the telephone the other day and asked what girls liked for a date."

"Hold on. . . They're going on a date?!"

"Yeah."

Meanwhile, the two got on Naoya's new motorcycle. He bought without any of his family knowing, once again.

"You know, this is my first time riding a motorcycle." Y/N mumbled.

"Don't worry," He smiled. "Just hold onto me tight and we'll be alright." Naoya got on first and then helped Y/N got on.

"Where are we going tho, Naoya-chin?"

"Somewhere."

He felt Y/N, hugging him from behind. Another blush crept up Naoya's face. He couldn't explain why he repeatedly got nervous around Y/N today.

The drive was quiet. You could only hear the engine and the sound of cars driving by.

Soon, they both arrived at a riverside. There was a picnic blanket with food all around. Y/N's mouth hanged open. Even tho it looked simple, in her eyes, it was gorgeous. "Is this a fucking date?"

"I don't know. Let's just eat, alright?"

"Wait, did you plan all of this?!"

"Yeah? So what?"

Y/N hugged him tight and said, "Thank you. You're literally the best friend I've ever had."

"You should call me your boyfriend instead of your best friend." Naoya smirked, earning a smack in the head from Y/N.

"Oh shut the fuck up!"

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

i told myself to write a chapter
with 1k words but i failed miserably

anyways, the next chaoter woukd be
way more interesting, i hope