♡ adoration

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎 the place Nanami told Y/N to go to, she finally found the pink ball of sunshine she was tasked to look after.

Nanami was told beforehand of Y/N's current situation. He was overall shocked once he saw his old friend back from the dead but immediately got over it.

The same was with Ijichi. Though he and Y/N weren't close, he was shocked with the news of Y/N being a mere ghost.

Y/N also finally found out about her being dead and all. At first, she cried and cried for hours. But then, she realised that there must've been a reason on why she even died.

"Itadori Yuuji-chin!" The boy Y/N called turned around and immediately placed his pointer finger over his mouth.

"Shh!"

Nodding, the (e/c) girl tiptoed behind Itadori and whispered, "What are you two doing?"

"Did Nanami-san not tell you anything?" Ijichi asked.

"Nope!" She whisper-yelled, popping the 'p'.

Soon, Ijichi released the curses in the small cage as Itadori grabbed one and basically flew. "Wow!" Y/N gasped.

He landed in front of the two people talking and said, "Hey. There's somethin' I gotta ask you. Come with me for a second."

The Levi wannabe beside Itadori and the guy he was talking to then butted in. "Hold on, can't you see I'm talking to him right now? How rude!"

"Sorry but it's really important." Itadori immediately bent down and stole the Levi wannabe's pants. Just like Zenitsu, Itadori bolts out of the area with the man's pants.

Y/N basically had stars on her eyes the whole time. She was way too amazed with Itadori that she didn't notice Ijichi leaving her alone with the boy from earlier.

Soon, Itadori came back in under 5 seconds. Both Y/N and the boy had the same thoughts. 'What just happened?'

"Alright, let's go!"

"Huh?! That was quick! Did you go around the block?"

Itadori answered, "Yeah."

"You didn't have to go through all of that. You could've just dragged me away. . ."

Y/N easily git distracted and floated a bit far from the pair. She looked up the sky and saw huge fluffy clouds. "Oh look! Thst looks like a sheep! I love sheep!" She squealed to herself.

"L/N-san! Are you coming with us?" Itadori qurstioned.

"Of course! Wait for me!"

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙄𝙏𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙄 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙋𝙀𝙄 sat on the steps as Y/N went closer to the water. She was fascinated by how the water reflected herself.

Itadori tried to call Ijichi but nothing. He then walked over to Y/N and asked, "Do you know where Ijichi is?"

"Oh, Ijichin? He went to. . . I don't know."

Itadori then looked closer, observing Y/N's fearures. "This may come out as rude but you look so dead right now."

"I am! Well, I guess I did. . . I don't know!"

"I'll yell this once. . . Ghosts are real?!"

Giggling, Y/N floated around. "Yup! Probably the only ghost who exists."

Junpei stared at her, amazed and confusion. He wondered if Y/N was a sorcerer.

After a few more missed calls, Itadori gave up. "Argh! Forget it! I'll just ask him!" He then looked at Junpei and asked, "Hey. People died at the cinema you went to. Did you see anything? Maybe something weird like this thing?"

"No, I didn't." Junpei answered. "I only became able to see things. . . recently."

"Oh."

As the two conversed, Y/N explored the area. She found a bridge overseeing both Itadori and Junpei. She went up to that bridge and to her surprise, someone was watching them.

Just like Gojo, he looked familiar. But this time, she could now recall the memories with this person. The different thing about him was his stitches.

The man stared into Y/N dull eyes. From the memories he had, she was important to him. More important than anyone other than Gojo and Shoko.

"Y/N-chan. How are you?"

"I'm good! But may I ask who you are?"

The man smiled as he hugged her. "You can call me. . . Sugar."

"Alright, Sugar!"

Even if that man was a lot more different from the man Y/N once knew, he was still basically the same person. The brain inside of him couldn't control it. It would've made Geto happy to see Y/N.

After all, he was once in love with her.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

i couldn't help it 😭
i'm obsessed with geto

anyways, hope y'all like this chapter!
i'll try updating everyday from now on