♡ familiarity

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████] 99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉 the streets of Tokyo, a lone ghost was shivering. Permanent tear stains were visible on her cheeks as blood dripped down her mouth down towrds her uniform.

It was the middle of the night and the rain was pouring harshly. The said ghost reached a certain part of Tokyo that looked familiar to her. "Have I been here before...?" She mumbled, walking towards the entrance.

The only sounds evident were the sounds of the trees swaying along the strong wind, the pouring rain and Y/N's footsteps.

A few lights were on meaning that some people were still awake. "Hello? Anyone here?" No one answered, making Y/N upset a bit.

After a few more walks around the place, her mood shifted back to a happy one once she felt someone spotting her. "Huh? Are you a new student?" The (h/c)-nette turned around to see a boy with pink hair looking at her, confused.

"Student? I don't exactly know. . ." She mumbled, tilting her head to her side.

"Well then, let's take you to Gojo-sensei!"

Nodding, Y/N felt a sense of familiarity after hearing the name 'Gojo'. It was as if she knew who that person was.

They walked towards a building, quite far away from the building which had more lights lit. The said building was small and had only one light on.

The two entered the building and was immediately greeted by a tall man. "Yuuji! What are you doing late at ni--" The tall man stopped talking immediately after seeing the girl beside Itadori.

"Y/N?!" He exclaimed.

"You know her, Sensei?" Itadori questioned.

"You should go to bed, Yuuji. I'll talk to her."

The pinkette bid his goodbye to the two as he walked back towards the dorms. Once he was gone, Gojo hesitantly let Y/N sit.

"How. . . How are you here?" Gojo faced her, tears threatening to fall down his eyes.

"What do you mean? Is there something wrong? You look like you're going to cry."

"My apologies," He sat down on his desk and sighed. "Before I start questioning, are you really Y/N L/N?"

"Of course! Well, I sure hope I am. You see, I only remember a few things."

"Would you care to tell me what you remember?"

"Yeah! I remember this person named Zen'in Naoya. . . Oh! And these places called Kyoto and Tokyo Jujutsu High. That's all, I guess. . ."

Gojo chuckled, "Ah, of course. You wouldn't forget Naoya."

"Are you not gonna tell me how you know me though, Gojo-san?"

"Sorry, I'm still surprised on how you're here in front of me."

"Why are you surprised? Is my presence bothering you?"

"No, not at all. If you want, I'll tell you how I know."

It was like Gojo could hear what Y/N thought. "Sure! I was about to ask you how you knew me!"

"Alright then. It all started back when I was in second-year. . ."

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

this is lowkey bad (since i haven't
written in days)

but yeah. . . i don't know why i'm making
a naoya x reader but it is what it is.