LC: Meeting your Future Children

Prolouge :

You and Your significant other are chilling and cuddling with eachother, everything was calm until you both smelled a sweet scent not too far away from the both of you, your lover immediately got in a defensive stance only to stop when they saw a what it seem to be a 9 year old boy Dressed in a Sheep onesie with two large holes for eyes. The boy seemed harmless so your lover lowered their stance but still kept their guard up. You tried not to squeal at the small boy and his Cuteness while he dusted himself and smiled sweetly at the both of you. "Hello!! I'm Tommy, i'm here to show you your Future Child!" Tommy greeted with a big grin as your Lover stared at him in shock and bewilderment 'How? Is that even possible?' They thought while you couldn't help but squeal internally at the oddly boy. He disappeared and turned into smoke making you pout slightly in disappointment and your lover wondered around in their thoughts.

Suddenly smoke appeared infront of you making you two look. you both waited for the smoke to go away and once it did. You saw--

STRAWHAT PIRATES

• Monkey D. Luffy

A 10 year old boy that looked like a spitting image of Luffy but without the scar at the bottom of his eye, instead he had a bandaid on his nose and you noticed a scar on his nose that was covered by the bandaid. He wore a shirt that wrote 'Meat Captain' with a Meat Jolly Roger for the main design with a pair of blue trousers like Luffy's but smaller. The boy looked at you and Luffy with questioning big round eyes like Luffy's that had your eye color. "Ehh? Mom? Dad? Did i drank way too much Juice Uncle Zoro gave me or you look not old?" Luffy's jaw dropped on the floor as he stared at his Son, he soon recovered from his shocked state as he laughed loudly and stared at you with a big grin. "Hey! Y/n! Did you see that?! We made that! Doesn't he look cool?!" Luffy pointed a finger at your son who was picking his nose while looking at the both of you. You scooped up your creation in your arms and spluttered inaudible praises with the lines of 'Cute' and 'Amazing'.

The boy laughed and clung into you making his Father pout slightly from the attention he was not receiving. You both learned his name was Monkey D. Ace and found out that you also had another child in the future who was a Girl named Monkey D. (D/n), she had your hair, Luffy's facial features and his eyes.

• Roronoa Zoro

A panting 8 year old with sweat dripping down his white attire, he had Zoro's scowling face and a single earring on his right ear. The boy whom also had your hair color smirked slightly once he had his eyes on Zoro who looked at him with a widened eye and dropped his fighting stance and lowered his bokken. "Did you already give up, Dad? Not gonna lie, i expected something better but i guess Uncle Swirly Brows threatened you not to overwork me because i'm Mom's 'Beautiful Creation'." The boy taunted while wiping his sweat off of his forehead. Both Father and Son stared at eachother with the same scowl on their face, you sweatdropped slightly. 'How does he not know his surroundings changed?..' You thought while Tommy whom appeared beside you making you jump in surprise looked at you with a smile, as if he was reading your mind he answered you. "Like Roronoa, your Son owns a cursed sword that was given as a gift from Dracule Mihawk. Roronoa lost his sense of direction while he," he pointed at your Son who was still in a staring/scowling contest with his Father. "Became Forgetful, he forgets everything in a second or two, thankfully he only forgets about Little things." As Tommy finished his sentence, you were in deep in thought. "Hey Ma, can i have White Rice and (f/f)?" Your son suddenly asked, turning his head towards your direction with a pleading smile making Zoro to stare at him in bewilderment. "Take that as an Example."