Scenario 11 : Vinsmoke Sanji (3)

I'm sorry- ik i do alot of Sanji but i just LOVE this man- (TuT)

========================

You're walking to class when you saw your best friend; Koala talk with your crush.

She knew you had a crush on Sabo.

You sat on your Chair and waited for her to come and tell her what's going on. Now she was laughing with him.

'She would never.'
You thought but the thought quickly fade away when they both held hands and He kissed her knuckles. Your eyes began to water as you looked at your Crush and Best friend, or not so best friend anymore. You knew she was the selfish one in your friendship but you didnt thought she would go this far.

Someone tapped your shoulder when you quickly wiped your watery eyes. You turned around to see a boy you never talked to.
He had Golden yellow hair, amazing blue eyes like the Atlantic  (̶E̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶t̶l̶a̶n̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶a̶n̶i̶c̶-̶)̶, and a handsome face. You felt his eyes stare intensely into yours.

"Are you okay, dear?" He asked, looking at them. "Yea, everything's fine." You smiled.

'Her smile..it hides so much pain,anger and betrayal.'

The blonde faced you fully towards him. Damn, how come you never noticed his handsome face before?

Your 'Best friend' and crush now forgetten. It was only the two of you and no one else, staring at eachother without saying a word. It wasn't needed, his eyes told you everything. So did yours.

"I'm only a fool for you."
Sanji spoke as his long, warm hand caressed your cheek.