LC : How you met Them

STRAWHAT PIRATES

Monkey D. Luffy

Luffy met you when you two were little, the day when Ace left. When Luffy waved goodbye he turned around and crashed into someone. He looked down in confusion when he saw a female with (h/c) hair on the ground. "Ah, sorry." She mumbled as Garp lifted her back on her feet. "Ah Luffy! There you are! Meet Y/n! Your new friend as she lives with you and Dadan!" His grandpa grinned as he gave both Luffy and Y/n the Fist Of Love which left the two whining. After that day you two grew fond of eachother and you always stick together and never left eachother's side.

Roronoa Zoro

Zoro met you when he was teleported to Mihawk's island and home. You found him wandering around in the halls looking so lost. You cleared your throat to catch his attention, he turned and saw you; Mihawk's current student. "What are you doing here, Roronoa?" You hummed in amusement as you smiled at his figure. He growled and attacked you, he ended up having his ass being handed back by you. "Tsk,tsk, what a rude way to greet a friend, Zoro." You smiled amd laughed as you dragged his body towards your Master's throne room.

Vinsmoke Sanji

The Vinsmoke met you when you two were kids, you were one of the young assistants and 'Friend' for the Princes and Princess to play with. You never really played with them except Sanji and Reiju. You would always help Sanji sneak out to visit his Mom; Sora, cook and etc. you even stayed and slept beside his cage where he was trapped in. You stayed with him to keep him company and help him by sneaking out some cooking utensils for him. Sanji always had a Big crush on you so he was more Shy and timid around you.

You were his first Love after all.

Cat burglar Nami

Nami met you when you two bumped into eachother at Lougetown. You dropped your basket full of your favorite fruit and tangerines. Nami apologized and helped you pick up the fruits back in the basket. You smiled at her and shooked your head. "Ah no it's fine, i'm y/n by the way." You stood up and patted the dust and dirt out of your clothes and helped her stand up. "Nami," she smiled as you two shook hands. "Thanks for helping me pick all my fruits up. Anyways It was nice meeting you Nami!" You spoke as you left with one piece of your favorite fruit and tangerine in her hands. Nami looked at the fruits then back at your rushing form and smiled.

Nico Robin

Nico Robin met you when you accidentally dropped the book she was trying to find. Robin grabbed the book and looked at you with her calm and sweet smile. "Thanks.." You smiled timidly as you grasped the book, she didnt let go. You looked at her, confused. "I'm Robin and i need to read this book. Would you mind if we read this together?" She asked calmly as you nodded your head with hesitation. "I'm Y/n.." You muttered as you two found a table and began to read the book together with comfortable silence.

God Usopp

You landed on a Island named Syrup Village, you hoped off of your little boat and went around in town to take a look around. You bought a few things and hummed to yourself. You looked around when you heard a few people shouting. You saw a Boy with a long nose climb in the tree, you hid and waited for the people the leave. When they did, you climbed up into the same tree the boy was on. You gently and silently sat behind him, you waited for a moment for him to notice you, and when he did you almost fell since you laughed at his expression. "Heya!" You greeted as you looked down at his fallen figure on the ground.