OS: TYB | Zoro x Reader x Sanji

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked through the doors to the cafeteria with a blank look, now usually, i would be in a positive mood but after finding out that my boyfriend for 2 years cheated on me with multiple people, i can't be in a positive mood with his words running through my head like a broken record.

Letting out a heavy sigh, i silently went to my friends' table with a small smile. Luffy noticed me and gave me his signature smile, my smile widens slightly as he aggressively waved his hand around, the others' attention were now on Me as i sat down beside Zoro. The others were about to greet me until they now noticed my dull mood.

"(Y/n), are you okay?"
Nami asked with concern and worry lacing in her voice. I softly nodded as i gave Them a smile, reassuring that i'm fine. "Where's Tekerin? He usually comes with you." Ussop asked as he looked around to try and spot Tekerin anywhere.

Surprisingly, Luffy asked a question that almost made me shake and flinch. "Did you found out?" The others stiffened and awaited for my answer. Not trusting my voice to speak i only nodded slightly while looking down at my lap with a frown on my face. The others looked at Us in shock, suddenly i flinched when i heard a hand being slammed on the table. "That bastard!" Sanji yelled and stood up as Ussop and Franky held him back with him thrashing around furiously with fire in his eyes.

"H..how did you know..Luffy?"
I asked while slowly looking up to meet his shadowed eyes. I unconsciously scooted closer to Zoro in reassurance and when he got the hint, he sneaked his arm around my waist which made me calm down slightly. "I saw him kiss a girl on the cheek. I thought that was his sister so i didnt bother asking or approaching him. I..i'm sorry for not asking you or telling you (y/n). I promise to kick his ass the next time i see him!" Luffy determinedly exclaimed as he punched his palm with a angry frown on his face.

"There wont be a next time when i already killed that bastard for breaking (Y/n)-chan's heart!" The blonde spoke angrily as he continued to thrash around in his friends' grips. "C-calm down, Sanji!" Yelled a very scared Ussop while the Girls scooted closer to Zoro and I as they began to comfort me with me still bring in Zoro's warm arm around my waist.

i sniffled as i tried to wipe away the tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "i-i was stupid..i should've noticed this when he Treated me like i'm a prize to his friends..like i-i'm some sort of object.." I spoke with a hoarse voice unknowingly making my friends' heart break. I felt Zoro's arm around me tighten but not enough to hurt me, he let out a low grumble. "He should've treated you better..that bastard.." Zoro mumbled under his breathe as Nami and Robin continued to comfort me.

Chopper and Luffy stood up and approached closer to me to hug me making Zoro's arm let go of me. I sighed and hugged the two back, hiding my face into their arms to hide my puffy face. Luffy placed his strawhat on my head as Chopper hugged me tighter as he teared up slightly, worried about my mental state.

---

Its been a few months after i found out that my ex cheated on me. It has been good but i still havent fully recovered from it. Lately, i've been trying to distract myself by visiting Zoro's fights. I was brought back to reality when i heard the bell ring. "Roronoa Zoro wins!"
The refree yelled as Zoro's opponent dropped down on the floor, exhausted. I yelled and cheered happily along with Luffy and Ussop who came with me. Sanji also tagged along which made Ussop and I looked at him like he grew another head. Speaking of Sanji, i looked at Sanji beside me to see that he clapped to show his support.
"Mosshead didn't treated his opponent lightly, i'm..im impressed." I heard him mumble as i smiled towards his way and went back to showing my support along with my two other noisy and loveable idiots.

The competition ended, the three went home, i stayed and waited for Zoro, Sanji requested on staying with me but i politely declined the charming blonde with a reassuring smile that made him give up, after our farewells i awaited for Zoro. It didnt take him long when i saw his lost figure from afar. I chuckled at his extreme lack of Directions and rushed over to him so he wouldnt get lost further more.