Not 'The Hair' !!

Dedicated to ms_everglow

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN, SENCEN!" Sophie shrieked, as she hit Keefe on the head with the pillow.

He simply chuckled, breathing heavily as he warded off her attacks using a cushion.

She tackled him yet again, jumping onto him, hitting him continuously.

"Last names- oof- are- uhh- my- hahaha- thing" he managed to speak in between.

"No matter" Sophie smirked, still pinning him down, as she tried controlling her laughter- lest he should take advantage of the fact and escape.

"Okay okay- I call truce, what say Foster?" Keefe cried out,as he was smacked once more on the face.

Sophie's hands stopped mid-air.

Raising her eyebrows, she asked skeptically, " Are you sure you'll not tackle me?"

He looked at her with a puppy dog face, well aware that she couldn't resist it.

She knew what he was doing, and that she would give in to him if she kept looking longer.

'But those eyes' one part of her brain screamed.

'Shut up' the other retorted.

'That cute pout, that handsome smirk, and that sharp jawline- oh my is it getting hot?'

'JUST SHUT UP!'

'Those oh-so kissable and luscious-'

'Sophie- don't give-'

'The Hair-oh my I just can't handle it-'

'Sophie no, bad Sophie'

'Oh shut up'

With that, she gave in, releasing her hold onto him, as he visibly relaxed.

"Ha!" he whooped from underneath her, "Knew you couldn't resist me, Foster"

Call her whatever you want, but Sophie sure blamed her wild teenage hormones for what happened next.

She surprised both of them by leaning down, kissing him passionately. Though Keefe was taken aback for a few seconds, he returned the gesture, as both now held onto each other tightly-flush against the other.

Keefe knew that if someone were to walk in, all hell would break lose. After all , his girlfriend was on top of him, kissing him like anything- people might get the wrong idea.

Plus, Keefe was so not ready for another one of  Grady's 'Rules to follow if dating my daughter' lecture.

Trust him, it was a copyrighted thing in the Lost Cities.

Eventually, she pulled away- face red, panting.

"Damn, Foster" Keefe whistled, breathing heavily, " You took my breath away- literally"

She laughed, plopping down beside him, as she faced him. Squishing his face in her hands, she grumbled, "Can't help it if you look at me like that, stupid"

"Like what?" he quirked an eyebrow, clearly wanting to hear it directly from her.

"Ughh, you're so annoying"

"Love you too, Foster" he smirked.

With a humph, she rolled onto her side, facing away from him.

Keefe, thinking she might have actually felt bad, scooted over, trying to get her to face him.

"Foster- hey- I'm sor-"