Hey Look- The baddies are gone. Time for new Beginnings! #5

Sophie leaped back to Havenfield, still in a daze. What had happened was too good to be true. She had to keep reminding herself that it was not a dream. She went downstairs, from the Leapmaster to the kitchen, where Edaline was cooking.Her mom saw her come in, and a huge smile lit up her face as she quickly finished whatever she was making , and bounded towards Sophie. 

"So......" Edaline prompted,"How'd it go?"

Just thinking about the kiss made Sophie's cheeks feel warm as she stuttered , " I- It went pretty well, mom. T- Turns out the feeling's mutual."

Her mother's eyes shone with joy as she gave Sophie a sappy grin. Sophie was pretty sure she was red as a firetruck by now. 

"So, are you both a 'thing' now?"

" We-um.. We haven't talked about it yet since it was late and I had to get back. H-However,Keefe did ask me out on a date tomorrow, since it's a Sunday. He'll be coming around 12 in the afternoon and he said to wear human clothes. So, we are most likely going to some Forbidden City. Wait, where's dad?"

"Oh, he had an assignment and will come back in the evening tomorrow. I had to tell him what you were up to- since he's your father-"

Sophie cringed, "Oh no. He's mad at me, isn't he?"

"No sweetie, he isn't. He knows how happy Keefe makes you and that's all that matters to him. He'll give you both permission to date. Although, he did insist on having a talk with Keefe tomorrow.

Sophie winced, "Oh.Okay mom, after the date, I'll ask Keefe to stay here for a bit then."

Her mom smiled. "That reminds me, let's get down to business."

"Huh?"

"You're going on a date with KEEFE SENCEN tomorrow! Yay!! How do you feel about that, huh?" Edaline wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Sophie buried her face in her hands. "Arrgghh momm! Nooo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~( Time skip to the next day- The date :)  )

Sophie woke up in the morning, refreshed. For the first time in a long while, she had slept so well. Now, this may or may not be due to what had happened yesterday. Thinking of that, Sophie scrambled out of bed. It was 8:30 am. She went downstairs, and ate some breakfast after which she had a long shower.

She decided on wearing a cute maroon top, some denim shorts and a black-and-white accent jacket , which made the whole look come together. For shoes, she settled on some sneakers and slipped on some bracelets, too. She let her hair down that fell in soft waves, framing her face- which had a bit of make up, courtesy of Vertina, of course. Finally, she took a black sling purse and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wow" she thought, "It looks-"

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart" Edaline said, from the doorway. " Keefe is waiting downstairs for you."

"Oh. Okay. I'll be down in a minute."

She went downstairs, and into the living room where Keefe was sitting. He was wearing a Batman sweatshirt, some jeans and sneakers. The Hair was styled to perfection. Overall, he looked good.

He turned towards her, and his jaw dropped. "You look..perfect, Foster."

Sophie blushed, "Thanks."

"Bye you two, have fun!" Edaline exclaimed. "Bye mom!" Sophie shouted back.

She turned towards Keefe. "So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" he smirked. With that, he took her hand ,  let the blue crystal up to the light, and they shimmered away.