Chapter Thirty-Six

Zaiden's POV

They've been checking on them every hour as she still wasn't woken up I don't know how much of that stuff she has in her system making her to be out this long.

It was 10am and all I did was drink coffee. I had a shower and all since Asher went to the pent house to get me clothes which I was greatful for. Everyone got here super early in the morning and was here for hours on end before they decided to go have their showers and eat.

I was left here with Asher, Zalia and Jace other wise from the body guards outside her door. I had to get people here to watch out for these doctors because these people are trying hard to freaking fuck with my mentality. This Stone girl really had to audacity to had some fake nurse try to poison Auria I swear to god she's over stepping her boundaries.

The fake nurse girl wouldn't tell us were she was as if her life didn't depend on it but it is literally a hospital we just had Lauren come get her and take her else where. I had Noah go check in at the base since today's friday which makes us have lots of work to do.

I am so freaking frustrated and over this all I just Want her to be awake and okay because I might lose my mind otherwise. I didn't want to leave her any at all since she's obviously become a target and I need to watch out for these people or she could get hurt and I don't want that.

"Here" came Zalia's voice and I look up at her as she smiles at me "what's this?" I ask as I didn't notice that she left. "Its a large strawberry milkshake and extra cheese pizza" she say all jolly making me smile, I pull my hand away from Auria's and took hold of the cup and immediately started drinking. "You know just how to lighten my mood" I say sighing in content then grabbing a pizza slice as she pulled up a chair and sits beside me.

Food makes everything better I'll just say that, especially when it's your favorite that's an instant mood charger. We stayed there eating and watching some weird ass tv show that Lia finds interesting like how? All they're doing is going on an island to date that's boring.

Some time after the door pushed open and Asher came poking his head in "hey man, come here for a minute" he says and I nod getting off the bed and kiss Auria's head before walking towards the door. I got out in the hall where the four guards were along with Asher which I walk to confusedly.

"What's going on?" I ask immediately ready to hear what it is he has to say, "so the men that were left on watch for Stone got eyes on her she's supposedly heading to her boyfriend's house, I told them to just follow her I think you'd want to have a word with him too" he says with a knowing smirk on his face and I couldn't agree more. I love that he thinks ahead making me feel like a proud dad.

"Alright then, I'll need both of them at the base and give Noah a call and inform him also" I tell him trying to subside my dark thoughts as he nods getting his phone and I walks away but not going back to the room instead I went to call dad.

After the second to third ring he picks up sounding like he just ran a mile "hey..." he says breathing heavily but okay I guess "hey, so we found the girl she'll be taken to the base I'll maybe go there later on, do you wanna come along?" I ask knowing The Nathan Vaughn won't let the chance of seeing violence miss him. "of course, Alianna wants to get back to the hospital so we'll be there soon" he says "alright see you then" I tell him before ending the call and walking back to the room.

2 hours later

"They've been there for the pass hour we can go when you're ready" Asher says informing me about Stone which I just simply nod at. Mom and dad had shown up some time ago along with Alejandro and Exric so literally everyone was here except for Genevieve as she had to go take care of something in Auria's place at the restaurant.