Chapter Five

Zaiden's POV

Today is friday which means base day and fun day. I like Fridays because it wasn't paper works but fist work if necessary you can call me crazy but it was literally my favorite day.

It was almost 9am so I lazily got out of bed yarning and walking to the bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands and decided to go get coffee before I shower and got ready.

Walking out into the room I went straight to the kitchen and made coffee, getting a cup I sat on the couch and flip through the channels settling on the news with some random brunette girl talking.

My coffee was finished in the next few minutes and I got bored of watching tv so I stood up walking back to my room, immediately heading to the bathroom I strip from my clothes putting them in the hamper and stepped into the shower.

I wash my body with my Plant Luxe vanilla sented bodywash and the same in shampoo and conditioner for my hair. Once I was done with showering I got a towel drying my body and hanging it back on the rack I did my hygiene practices blow dried my hair before styling it perfectly.

I walked back to my room and to my closet getting some Calvin Klein boxers and getting it on walking around looking through all my clothes before I finally settled on a white hoodie, blue denim jacket and grey rip jeans with a white nike AF 1s.

I got finish dressing got some accessories on and walk back to the room I got my phone and my wallet along with the keys to my Lamborghini

I got finish dressing got some accessories on and walk back to the room I got my phone and my wallet along with the keys to my Lamborghini. I walk back to the living room and turn the tv off, getting on the elevator and going down.

There was a club at the floor below my house which I bought also and I have it open only on Fridays to sundays since I need whatever rest I could get during the week without anything bothering me. So there were all the workers there now getting ready to open in the night.

I got to the garage walking out of the elevator and heading to my car, I got in locking the doors and starting it immediately pulling out of there and onto the road, the drive to the base is like an hour but I bet it'll take me less than thirty minutes to get there.

*********

"Hey man" Asher says coming forward and bro hugging me which I returned "so what's new?" I ask and he shrugged "you know, just the same old" he says walking ahead of me to the hidden elevator I had to give that to dad he really out did him self with this place.

We got to the cells to be met with Noah who was walking out of a cell looking mad. "What went up your ass and died?" I ask raising my eye brow at him and he looks at us "this bitch cheated on me bro I swear if I don't ruin her this ain't me" he spoke angrily "that's not the right thing to do man just let it go" Asher says and he stares at him like he has two head. "Let her go man it's not worth it plus now we're all single right, let's go out tonight yeah we'll have fun" I tell him trying to cheer him up and he sighed agreeing.