Chapter Eighteen

Alejandro & Genevieve Perez

Auria's POV

Waking up in zaiden's arms was the best thing in the world, that one night that I didn't sleep with him was the absolute worst, that whole thing happened Saturday and today is monday. I had to admit I like Zaiden alot and at this point I don't think it's just like, we haven't talked about anything relationship wise and I know he's just trying not to scare me because Zalia doesn't hide anything in fact she can't.

I sat up yawning and rubbing my eyes as I feel strong arms wrapped around me pulling me down and cuddling me once more. "Zaiden, you have work today" I say trying to get out of his strong hold but I couldn't he wouldn't let me instead he buried his face in my neck and inhaling mumbling something.

"I can't hear you" I say giggling and his breathe was fanning over my soft spot and it felt ticklely. "I don't wanna go" he says and I smile at his childish ways. "Well I have somewhere to be so I've got to get up" I say finally pulling his hands off me.

Today is a big day for Alejandro and I even Gen. We talked and he explained everything to me about being the only son of his dad and to not have anything to show. That day when we went out gardening he had bought me a cute little bracelet and gave it me with a note asking me to be his daughter and I couldn't refuse.

I've grown to love him so much and when he asked I was over joyed even Gen knew and she didn't tell me I was mad at her for keeping secrets. But I really love that he saw me fit to be his daughter and to be apart of their family I was honored.

We are going to sign the papers today and even though it wasn't until 12 I was too excited to sleep any longer we were leaving at 9:30 so we could at lease be half an hour early, it was just 7: 20 but I had to figure out what to wear so I was gonna get Zalia to help me so I had to face-time her.

I got out the bed walking out and to my room and calling Zalia once I located my phone, thankfully she's up so I didn't have to wait and get late.

After what felt like forever even though it's just been 40 minutes, she finally settled on something that I really liked and she did too. She helped me choose the accessories and then bid me goodbye as she was going to the gym, which I still have no idea why her body is literally perfect. I could never I'd just have bones left if I lost another pound.

It was now 8am so I went down to go have breakfast and I did so after going to greet Gen. Alejandro wasn't here Gen says he's at home getting ready and would be here soon.

I was beyond happy, you have no idea how much this means to me. To be apart of something to be around people that accepts me and want me around with nothing to gain this feeling is just amazing I feel so welcomed and I love it.

Once I got done with my breakfast I went to my room to go shower and I did so quickly as I didn't want to be late when Alejandro gets here.

Afterwards I got my hair done in a ponytail and curl the end with a curling wond and did the same to the front part I pulled out. I did just a simple make up look and rushed out getting dressed in what both Zalia and I chose which was a coat like dress with lace on one side at the bottom and I pair it with white red bottoms.

 I did just a simple make up look and rushed out getting dressed in what both Zalia and I chose which was a coat like dress with lace on one side at the bottom and I pair it with white red bottoms

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.