Chapter 11 - ॐ

[Andrea (Drei) Baylor]

CHAPTER 11

When Push Comes to Shove

I unlocked the front door to my apartment with a exasperated sigh. I stepped in and I was welcomed by the scent of lavender Pine Sol. It felt so good being back in familiar surroundings, the feeling was similar to taking a breath of fresh air.

I switched the lights on, and I nearly had a stroke when I saw someone standing in my kitchen.

I recognized who it was as I let out another sigh.

...Damn. Can I catch a break!?

"Why're you here, Drei?" I asked wearily. I did not want to deal with her, not after the day I had.

Andrea is someone I truly wish I never met.

She swore up and down that she could be with me in all my masculine glory, but it was all a lie. She just loved the chase.

She wasted a year of my life and ended up leaving me for a pillow princess, with a kid!

I said, "If it's money you want, I ran out of that just like my patience did with you."

She stood in her usual fuck-boy attire. Today she had on all-black. She wore Nike slides with socks, Adidas sweatpants, and a Akatsuki pullover though she hasn't watched anime a day in her life.

...Damn. Everything about her pisses me the fuck off! What was I thinking?

"I want you to stop ignoring my calls." Andrea said as she came towards me.

I respond, "And I want you to stop calling me."

"...But I miss you." Was the next thing that left out her mouth, and she was just a few inches away. Her hand came towards my face as she aimed to kiss me, and I dodged it effortlessly.

"I'm not doing this with you, Drei. I don't want nothing to do with you." I stated.

I could see the hurt in her expression but I could care less. She quickly tried to mask how she felt as she let out a shady laugh.

"Where you been these past few weekends? You ain't been here." She said, and I laughed.

"Really? You a stalker now?" I asked her.

"You seeing someone? Tell me who she is." Drei said as she began to enclose in on me.

"Yo, back the fuck up..." I said threateningly low, knowing exactly what she was planning.

"What I got going on has nothing to do with you, just as whatever you got going on ain't got shit to do with me. I'm done with you, Drei." I told her.

"Who you seeing, Amina?" She asks carelessly, disregarding everything I said.

...Fuck this.

I pulled out my phone to call the police. I only got the 9 in before it started vibrating, and Taye's caller ID displayed itself.