Chapter 16 - ॐ

[Taylor (Taye) Owusu]

CHAPTER 16

Better than Two

I tried to compose myself but the way their fingers worked inside me was mind-boggling. I couldn't form a response, let alone words.

My brows were knit together as I finally looked down and recognized Taye's fingers.

Taye questioned the silence from me as she said, "You're not going to answer?"

My heart was pounding inside my chest. I wanted to come so badly that it hurt.

"You aren't... being fair..." I managed to get out.

"I'm not being fair? How so?" Taye retorts, faking obliviousness. 

"You're touch-Eeing!" My voice pitched as she suddenly curved her fingers, "You're touching me... and I can't focus." I said while exhaling.

I held my breath as I felt Braille's hands on my chest and she began to massage my breasts.

"Is that right?" I heard Taye say and Braille pinched my nipples. There was no way that I could hold back any longer and I came hard.

"Dayummmhit~!" I dragged out as my eyes rolled backwards. I then pressed my lips together.

I tried my best to control my voice but my trembling thighs was a dead giveaway. A sinister chuckle came from Taye's throat and Braille whispered into my ear, "Uh-oh. You're in big trouble..."

"I thought I told you not to come until I tell you?" Taye said with a grave amount of sass.

I struggled to catch my breath and there was a brief moment of silence. I noticed Braille exchange looks with Taye in my peripheral.

"Looks like you leave us no choice but to punish you some more..." I heard Taye say.

...Fuck. I don't know if I can handle anymore.

"Amina?" I heard Braille call as her warm hand cupped my chin and I wearily met her gaze.

I ensured she had my attention as we held eye contact. "Do me a favor..." She said as she continued to prompt me to pull myself up, and I raised myself until I was fully on my knees.

"Put that mouth of yours to work." She said without breaking eye contact and my kitty throbbed.

...You don't gotta tell me twice.

I got into position as Braille separated her legs, allowing me access to her. "Let's see what those pretty lips can do..." I heard her say. 

Her pussy was the definition of a honeypot, drenched and ready to be devoured.

I was content to find a pool of her arousal and lapped it up. I listened to her light moans as I swiped her juices until there was nothing left.

She gasped as I slid my tongue into her and I went into my zone. I ate her quick, sucking on her clit and switching to her opening occasionally.