11

The three of you entered the cafeteria for lunch. Darla and Madi had finally dropped the new kid subject - thank god. As all of you made your way to your usual table, Darla stopped you from walking. You looked to see why they had stopped you only to see people in your guys spot.

Madi sighed. "Welp, I guess we have to sit somewhere else."

"No no no i'll go give them a piece of my mind. I'll kick them out." Darla rolled up their sleeve.

You quickly stopped them from walking over to them. "No Darla that's not necessary. Let's just find somewhere else to sit."

They huffed angrily. "Fine."

The three of you searched the cafeteria for an available spot. You were about to give up when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see your friend.

"Oh, Ranboo what're you doing here?"

He rubbed his arm, not making eye contact with you. "Well I saw you with your friends and I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me? Your friends can come."

You were shocked that he was being so nice to you. "Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"No not at all. As long as your okay sitting with a couple of my friends."

You turned to the two of them, not verbally asking if it was okay.

They both smiled and gave you a thumbs up.

You faced him again. "Yeah we'll sit with you."

His face lit up. "Awesome, follow me."

He started to walk towards a table with two or three people already there, the three of you were following close behind. You all came to a stop as he cleared his throat to get the people at the tables attention.

"Hey guys, I hope you don't mind but I brought some people to sit with us." He gestured towards us.

Madi waved shyly, Darla nodded their head at them, and you didn't really do anything but smile.

A boy with black fluffy hair with green eyes spoke up. "No not at all, the more the merrier."

Ranboo took a seat next to the boy. "Go ahead and sit guys."

Darla and Madi looked at each other before sitting down. You were hesitant to sit at first, you didn't want to be rude. Madi rolled her eyes and pulled you down to force you to sit.

"Guys, these are my friends Oliver, Lacy, and Reese."

You looked around the table - Oliver was the boy who spoke up earlier. Lacy had blonde hair with brown eyes, he also seemed to be half asleep. And the last one, Reese, she seemed the kindest. She to had black hair but had green highlights at the ends with green eyes as well.

"This is Y/n. I'm not acquainted with the other two yet."

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Madison or Madi for short and this is Darla."

After introductions you all surprisingly got along well. Except for you, you didn't talk the whole time. You only laughed a few times at the things they said. Ranboo seemed to notice this so he tried to make conversation with you so you were included.

You appreciated that he was trying to make you feel comfortable. And soon enough when the two of you began talking you felt better already.