6

You were sat on your perch all alone, you were bored as fuck. You knew this was going to happen when Madison and Darla told you they would be gone for the weekend. You sat at the edge of the window, leaning back causing you to fall flat on the floor with your legs straight up. You mumbled out a curse under your breathe as you rubbed the back of your head.

You tilted your head back seeing a book lying on the ground with you. You grabbed it and got up. You flipped through the pages until you found where you left off. You kept your eyes on the book as you went back to your normal spot and sat down. After a few minutes of reading your eyes already began to hurt. You quickly set the book down on your lap so you could rub your eyes to somehow soothe the uncomfortableness.

When you opened your eyes you blinked a few times before your gaze landed a little ways away from you. There he was again. The same boy from across the street, staring at you like always. He looked like he was in the middle of throwing the trash away. Even after you talked to him he still looked over here like he had to ask permission to speak to you. You glanced over to him, waving hello as well. You could see him stiffen and continue to throw away the bag in his hand.

You closed your book, rolling your eyes. You threw it into your room then carefully hopped down from the little roof perch under your window. You fell down on your back, that wasn't as graceful as you were hoping but you quickly brushed yourself off and stood back up. You hurriedly ran across the street to his house. He heard your footsteps from behind and turned around. You rested your hands on your knees, panting.

He chuckled. "Uh you good?"

You slowly stood up, nodding. "Yeah i'm good." You placed a hand on his shoulder, a smile creeping onto your face. "Meet me at our spot."

He quirked an eyebrow at you. "What, you mean like right now?"

You rolled yours eyes, scoffing. "No dumbass, if I meant right now then I would just go with you."

He huffed in amusement. "Alright then what time do you have in mind exactly?"

"I was thinking around twelveish tonight."

"Uh I don't think my parents would let me go out that late." He looked down at his feet.

You giggled. "That's what sneaking out is for."

His eyes widened slightly. "What do you mean sneaking out?"

"What I mean is just sneak out. I do it all the time." You leaned against him. "Is it your first time or something." You nudged him playfully.

He crossed his arms. "Yeah but-"

You cut him off. "But, there's a first for everything aye?"

He pushed you off of him gently. "That's not what I was going to say but your right. I'll attempt to sneak out tonight."

"Attempt? So I might not see you at our spot then?"

He shrugged as he started to walk towards the house. "I dunno we'll see when the time comes."

You made your way towards your house as well, smiling. You hoped you would get to see him tonight. But if he didn't show it would just give you an excuse to bother him more which was always fun. Though, you really did want him to sneak out successfully and see him again. You shrugged the strange feeling off as you climbed back up onto your perch once more.