7

You slapped a hand across your mouth to keep you from laughing. It was very late at night now and you knew your parents would yell at you if they heard your loud cackling. You made sure to keep as quiet as possible - if they knew you were awake they would watch you like a hawk, then you wouldn't be able to see Ranboo.

With that in mind you threw together an outfit trying your best to keep quiet while doing so. You then grabbed your backpack, carefully stuffing it with stuff you would need later on to keep the two of you entertained. You zipped it up and threw it over your shoulder as you slowly slid the window open. You closed it afterwards so you wouldn't have to worry about the noise as much as before. But you still had to be cautious.

You dropped your shoes down first so you would have less trouble making your way down. You took a deep breathe in and out before carefully lowering yourself onto the ground below you. You bit your lip to keep your self from making any noises as your feet met the floor. You let out a sigh of relief before running down the street and towards the spot.

You struggled to put your shoes on since you were running at the same time. Somehow you managed to successfully slip them on, and you only fell once. To you that was pretty impressive considering the amount of times you've had to put your shoes on while on the go.

It only took you around five minutes to get there, so far he was no where to be seen. You sat on a pillow, fiddling with your fingers nervously. You were afraid he wasn't going to show up. You glanced at your phone to check the time, it read '12:30'. Had you really been here for thirty minutes already?

You slapped yourself on the forehead with the palm of your hand - you were embarrassed. He wasn't coming was he? You were mad at yourself, you always trusted people way to fast even if you just met them. Or maybe you were just overthinking it. Maybe you should just stick with Darla and Madison.

Your grip on your backpack strap tightened, you were about to leave when you heard rustling from underneath the tree house. You let your bag fall to the side as you made your way to the door. You reached for the handle but before you could grab it the door swung open. You stepped back before it could hit you.

As you looked up your eyes were met with his. You felt a smile creep onto your face.

He immediately returned the smile as he ducked inside. "Hey uh sorry I was late. I'm not going to lie I had some trouble sneaking out. But hey I made it so yay."

You punched his shoulder, laughing. "You jerk I thought you gave up and ditched me."

He snickered. "Sorry? I mean you know i'd never do that to you, right?"

You shrugged. "I don't know do I? We did just meet like a day ago."

He crossed his arms and sat down where you were earlier. "Fair point but to be honest it feels like i've known you longer. So I like to think we're already pretty close."

You giggled. "Yeah I get that."

He looked up at you and patted the spot besides him. "Come sit."

You didn't hesitate to take your spot next to him.

"So what're we going to do now?" He asked.

You smirked. "I have just the thing." You snatched your backpack from behind him and pulled out a laptop along with a blanket. "I brought my old laptop so we can watch a movie from here and an extra blanket so we won't be freezing our asses off in the cold."

He laughed. "I see, how nice. But now it's time for the ultimate question." He turned his body to where he was facing you. "Are you ready Y/n?"

You narrowed your eyes at him. "For?"

He scoffed. "The ultimate question duh."

"Right right, yes I'm ready."

"The ultimate question is... what movie will we watch."