7 jealousy

next afternoon

nami p.o.v

'this was going to be interesting' i thought as i was going to start the plan.

"hey luffy" i approach luffy. y/n was standing there looking at us so it was perfect.

"hey whats up?" he replies

"hey wanna go fishing together" i say and getting his hand.

i glance at y/n and i see she is trying not to care. i look at sanji signaling him to do the next thing.

"hello my beautiful lady. would you like to have some tea with me?" he asks her. i mentally face palm. that wasn't what we agreed on you to say. so extra. i catch luffy staring at her and i see he has anger and sadness both in his eyes, something i had never seen before.

i see y/n giggle and agree. 

"they look like they're having a good time" luffy says sadly.

"then why don't you go and talk to her. don't be a wimp like ussop." i say.

"hey! i heard that!" ussop shouts.

"no she hates me" luffy said. "lets go"

"you never know. go ask her." i say

luffy doesn't answer and just sits there with his fishing rope. after a while  we catch some fish and we go back inside to see sanji on one knee.

"my beautiful lady. i love you." he takes y/n 's hand and kisses it.

y/n looks up to see an angry luffy. just then the plan worked too good. way too good. luffy runs up to sanji and punches him. i see y/n staring at him. she then realizes what luffy had done and goes to sanji and helps him up. 

"hey you ok?" she asks him. 

"oh yea i am fine now that you are holding my hand" sanji says with hearts in his eyes. luffy garbs y/n's hand and drags her out of the kitchen. me and sanji stare speechless.

luffy p.o.v

after me and nami finished fishing i went inside to the kitchen and saw sanji holding y/n's hand. it makes me mad for some reason and my body moves on its own. i punch sanji in the face and  see y/n run up to him and ask him if he's ok.

'of course he's okay.'i think in my head.

i take y/n's hand and take her outside. the sun was setting and i held y/n by the waist and put her on my seat and i sit there as well. i hug her from the back and rest my face in her neck. she stays quite the whole time. 

'she smells nice. it reminds me of when we were younger and when we slept together' i think.

just then y/n turned her head around and i saw her blush. then i remembered that she could read minds. i started to blush so much. everyone else was luckily inside and didn't see anything.

"uhh..uhm... thanks" she says covering her face shyly.

"sorry" i apologize. "i didn't hear you out when i heard you and zoro talk. and sorry i was listening" 

"its fine. i am sorry as well for not explaining and not being clear."

then it was silent for a while. not awkward silence but nice silent. it was night time and i had fallen asleep comfortably in y/n's neck.

y/n p.o.v

i felt luffy's head on my neck and i blush. he doesn't see it though. 'it wouldn't hurt to read his mind would it?'i think.

'she smells nice. it reminds me of when we were younger and when we slept together' i hear him say. i turn around to look at him and my face is a tomato at this point. he looks up at me and i see his face of sudden realization. i see him blush as well.

i suddenly feel my neck gets heavy. i look back and see luffy is asleep. i thought it would be dangerous for me to sleep as we were sitting on the head of the ship. i slowly hold him and stand up and put him down in mis hammock. i go to the others and tell them luffy was asleep. i see all of them smile at each other.

-

-

-

-

authors note...hey guys. i just looked at another luffy x reader i found out they had the same idea as me which i dont want to spoil right now so i dont want you to think that i copied them. this was fully my idea. thanks.

peace =}