6 demon

y/n p.o.v

my father smile in amusement. "shes a devil you know."

this made me smile and i  started taking my form... the demon form.

"whats he talking about y/n?" luffy asked but soon he got the answer to his own question.

my eyes were red. i was smiling as wings came out of my back. fangs came out of my mouth and i was now fully in form. luffy tried to stop me and calm me down but he obviously failed.

'is y/n ok?' i here zoro's thought.

'we should help her shouldn't we?" robin thought.

i look at them and see chopper and ussop hiding. it makes me sad to see that all of them were scared. i looked to my back and saw luffy staring at me in shock not knowing what to do. i used my power to put them all into a room so they dont get hurt.

"what's going on?" chopper asks.

i flew up and attacked my father. luffy was looking at me with stern eyes like he was going to do something. i was scared he would come out any second. i knew the all mis-understood what was going on but i could not explain right now. so i landed and tried my best to calm down. my father dropped with just one hit. i looked at my hand in awe. 

"hmm....your down already huh. i guess i got stronger. 1455 wins for you and 1 for me." i say smiling.

"go easy on me would ya. i am old now you know?" he said to me grinning.

my wings went back and my eyes as well. my fangs went away and i was back to normal, smiling. they all came out of the room cautious still but running towards me.

"what was that y/n" chopper asks.

"i am sorry for frightening you all. when i was 2 i found out about my demon form that i had inside of me and me and my father used to fight all the time and he won all of them. and now when i saw him i just had to show him how much i improved." i explain.

"y/n you have gotten stronger. good job." my geezer comes and says.

"everyone this is my father. he is a pirate. where's the others of your crew?" i ask.

"Oh i missed you so i came here with a small boat. the rest are snoring away." he says.

"wait wait wait wait." luffy says. i turn around to see everyone's jaw was dropped.

"whats up?" i ask.

"so you worried us and now you're saying that?!" zoro says.

i open my arms and smile and everyone jumps over me and choke me. i laugh and i tell me dad to join.

"i missed you" i said to him.

"i did too" he answered.

sanji made us some snacks and my dad loved it. me and my father talked for ages and i couldn't help but notice luffy staring at me. i look at zoro then remember what had happened just before i blacked out.

"AH!" i shout while standing up abruptly.

"what happened y/n are you ok?" robin asks worried.

"yea sorry i just remembered something" i say glancing at zoro.

i walk up-to zoro and ask him for a minute. it wan now or never i thought. i have to confirm.

"hey uhh...so... did you kiss m-" i started but was cut of.

"i only did it because you were running out of air and you could have died." zoro answered.

i sighed and then remembered i had to tell everyone why i couldn't swim.

i turned around to go inside when i came face to face with luffy. he had heard what me and zoro said. his hat was covering his eyes. i was going to explain what had happened but then he just went inside before i could talk.

i just sadly walked back inside knowing luffy wouldn't hear me out. i sat next to my father again putting on a fake smile as i didn't want to look sad after we saw each other after a long time. we played cards and in between i saw luffy looking at me but i just ignored it and tried to have fun.

luffy p.o.v

i saw went outside to get something from the other room robin asked me. i saw y/n and zoro talking. 

"hey uhh...so... did you kiss m-" y/n started but she was cut of.

"i only did it because you were running out of air and you could have died." zoro answered.

y/n sighed like it was not a big deal. it made me sad inside and i had this weird paining feeling in my heart like zoro and sanji had said. does it mean i...

my thoughts were cut off by y/n. she was looking at me in shock. i just turned around and left. robin asked me what had happened and i just said it was nothing. she knew it was not nothing but didn't pester me.

robin p.o.v

i asked luffy to get a book for me. i obviously didn't need it but i saw y/n and zoro going out. he soon comes back in looking sad. i wondered what had happened but i didn't want to pressure him. i saw y/n come in and she looked like luffy but then faked smiled.

i had a brilliant idea about how to get y/n and luffy to realize they like each-other. i wanted discuss it with nami, zoro, sanji, chopper and ussop.

it now night and i told nami, zoro, sanji, chopper and ussop to meet up without y/n and luffy.

i told them the plan and they thought it was genius.

luffy p.o.v

it was now night and all the boys were going to bed. i didn't talk to zoro and he din't either. i quickly fell asleep as i was so tired about the day. but little did i know i was in for a treat tomorrow.

y/n p.o.v

i was going to sleep. my father already left to go on his own ship. the lights were off and i was going to sleep. i was sad about today but i fell asleep. but little did i know tomorrow was going to be worse.

-

-

-

-

authors note...hey. i am sorry it is not that good and doesnt make much sence. i will try to improve. have a good day.

peace ;D