2 our little sleep time

y/n p.o.v

luffy took me, sabo and ace to the bedroom. he closed the door and he sat on the bed. he gestured me and the others to sit down with him so we formed a circle. i was against the wall and right next to me to my right was luffy and to my left was ace. sabo was sitting in front of me. i was holding a pillow and snuggling into it.

"so we have some questions and we will be telling what we will do tomorrow to you. we would like to ask you some things. it is like a little secret talk the boys always have." ace explains.

"isn't this so exciting having a girl as a friend and hanging out with her?" luffy ask very very excited with a cute smile on his face.

Ace asked me a question first.

"how old are you?" 

''i am seven" i answer.

"hmm so youre the youngest. i am  11 just like sabo and luffy is 8." i nod. sabo asked the next question.

"so why are you here?" sabo asks next.

"my dad became a pirate and my mom committed suicide because she couldn't live without my dad and so i set out not being able to live in that house with so many old memories. while on my walk in the forest i found a fruit and ate it because i was hungry. that fruit was fancy and it had all swirls on it but it tasted bad."

the boys looked at each other nervously. "what colour was it?" ace asked.

"it was a gold apple. why?" i answer.

"y/n you ate a gold apple with swirls on it?! you ate a devil fruit. you now have powers. the gold apple is the most powerful one. it is called the kami kami fruit. (i made it up so please dont go search it up aha) you now have the power to read minds and to control them. and what makes it speacial is that you have 2 powers. the other one is that you can float." sabo explains.

my mind explodes as it takes a while to sink in. i didn't believe it but my eyes started to droop. i was too tired today. "hey can i think about what you said tomorrow please i wanna sleep now i am so tired" i say sleepily. i feel someone looking at me but i said good night to them all and went into a deep slumber next to the wall not knowing who i was sleeping next to.

It was now morning. i feel the warm sunlight hit my face, my eyes slowly open and i find myself in a very weird position. i was hugging luffy and he was doing it back and ace was somehow at the wall now and hugging me. and sabo was already up.

. i jump out of bed and  sabo i am going to the toilet to wash up. i come back and i say morning to the lady. i go back in the room and see that luffy and ace were now awake. I say good morning to them both.

at the table garp was there and luffy was gobbling up the food. the food was really good and it was 9 in the morning. i remember what sabo told me last night and decide to tell garp. 

"WHAT?! Dadan and garp shout. i get scared and say sorry.

"you did not do anything. would you like to train for a while and have me teach you how to use it while the boys all fresh up and wait for you to play?" garp asks and i happily accept the offer.

he taught me some things and training for the morning was over. he was going to train me twice a day from now on and i was excited. me and the boys all walked to their hideout in the tree. i was so excited and everyone showed me around. i climbed up first and the boys followed. i lost my grip and i fell back. i landed in the hands of luffy. he caught me. i opened my eyes and saw his face and smiled. 

"thanks luffy you saved me" i smiled

"it was nothing" luffy says and puts me down.

sabo p.o.v

it is night time now and y/n is taking a shower from all her training. me, luffy and ace sat together and talked about normal stuff.

y/n came in and we asked her some questions again and fell asleep. today i was the one sleeping next to y/n. luffy and ace tried to argue but i shushed them. i told them that those two were too irresponsible to sleep with her and that they could squeeze her to death.

when i woke up y/n wasn't there. 'she probably is already awake' i thought to myself.  since me, luffy and ace sometimes sleep in the tree house i thought of letting y/n sleep in the tree house that night. i was starting to get excited and thought of how fun it would be.

 i turn to my other side and come face to face to y/n. i get out of bed making sure not to wake anyone up.  i go to wash up. Dadan was making breakfast and i said morning to her.

"can you please wake the others up?" Dadan asked me and i went to wake them up. 

y/n got up first and then ace then luffy. it felt nice to have this many people in the house. it was lively and it was like living with many many sibling that i never had. luffy and ace always fighting and me and y/n just watching then and laughing. i honestly wished this time never ended but i knew that wasn't possible.

-

-

-

-

hey guys author here. if there are any mistakes please let me know  and tell me what you think about it. i hope you like it so  far. the next chapter will be a timeskip to the future. peace!