5 father?

luffy p.o.v

"good morning" i hear y/n greet everyone. i didn't know how to react or what to say back. my mind went blank all of a sudden. what was going on? i look at her with lost eyes and i catch her staring back at me. what was this feeling? 

but before i could even think again i hear a big bang and the ship started to shake violently. everyone was seated but y/n. she fell of the ship into the sea. i panicked because she couldn't swim. i screamed at zoro to get her while i dealt with what ever caused y/n to fall in.

i ran to where the noise came from and saw some one. i was enraged of who ever made y/n fall in. 

"gomu gomu no pistol" i shouted and he just held me hand like it was a small rock thrown at him.

"now now. calm down. i am not here to harm anyone. i am here to see someone" the mysterious man said.

"and who might that be" robin asked the man.

"my dear daughter, y/n" he said.

i was drowned by my anger. how DARE he just leave her alone and appear again out of nowhere and say 'my dear daughter'. but why was i so angry.

"oi captain calm down we need to hear him out" sanji said that didn't calm me down one bit. it just made me angrier. i suddenly couldn't hear anything and i felt this rush of anger.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS KNOW. WHY SHOULD I HEAR A GUY LIKE HIM OUT! HE LEFT Y/N WHEN SHE WAS 7 AND IT MADE HER MOTHER COMMIT SUICIDE AND HE JUST SUDDENLY APPEARS AGAIN!" i shout at the man and everyone else.

zoro p.o.v

i bring y/n out of the water holding her in my arms. then suddenly i see luffy screaming and hear what he says. i stop walking. luffy hadn't realized what he said. i see his eyes had turned dark. i try to wake y/n up.

soon enough she coughs out .water and sees whats going on. i explain to her that she fell into the sea.

y/n p.o.v

I wake up to see zoro in front of me. i sit up and look around. i see luffy and a man standing to my left. i see luffy's eyes are dark and he is angry. zoro tells me what he knows.

"i jumped in to save you and when i came back i hear luffy shouting 'what do you guys know. why should i hear a guy like him out. he left y/n when she was 7 which made her mum commit suicide and now he just suddenly appears.'" zoro explains.

it brings back horrible memories but it wasn't time for that i need to stop luffy and calm him down. i stand up even though zoro says not to go there. i walk up-to luffy and hug him tightly.

"thank you luffy. thank you for always being there for me. i am here with you. i am here." i say through tears from the memories. i was honestly a bit scared but i still held him tightly not letting go. i look him in his eyes and get lost in them. 

he stares back and i see his eyes slowly go back to normal. i smile in relief but i forgot that the others were there. they all look at me in disbelief. 

"is what luffy said true?" nami asked.

i didn't answer and just looked at my 'father'. i thought he was dead.

my eyes turn cold. something no one has ever seen before. "what do you want?"

i let go of luffy now that he has finally calmed down. he sees the ice in my eyes and it sends shivers down his spine. my eyes go red that makes everyone take a step back.

i didn't care what anyone said at this point. i close my eyes trying to take my true form ad concentrate.  there was something no-one knew about me, not even luffy. garp was the only one who knew.

i looked at luffy with bloody eyes. "go back inside with the others please. i dont want you to get hurt."

"no" luffy just says. i made out a little smile. "then please just step back. this is between me and my father" i say and he does as i say.

my father smile in amusement. "shes a devil you know"

this made me smile and i started taking my form... the demon form.

-

-

-

-

hey author here...sorry this chapter is a bit small and it doesn't make much sense. its really late here and it is past my bedtime and i wanted to leave a cliff hanger on this chapter. i hope you liked it.

peace! =D