I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 10

Hey guys! The epilogue is here! Haaaaaa.........finally! Actually I'm thinking of posting some kind of another epilogue since I thought of another one. If you guys want to know the second choice for the epilogue, just tell me in the comment. I'll attend to it as soon as possible. I'll post it at most tomorrow. Thanks anyways!

On to the story:

**************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!

EPILOGUE

Recap:

As I stepped out of the apartment and looked at the vast blue sky, I didn’t felt alone as I used to. I felt like something happened last night but I just can’t remember.

I touched the kiss mark again and I felt happy. It somehow feels like that the kiss mark represents something.

Like a promise.

“Forwon! Forwon!” a familiar voice called out. I looked at my side and saw my best friend Jelly, short for Angelica, running towards me in top speed.

I was eating my lunch outside at the tables placed outside the cafeteria. As Jelly stopped in front of me, she held her knees and took deep breaths. She must have been rushing to see me.

“What’s up?”  I asked nonchalantly as I took a sip of my juice.

“How can you be staying here when the whole school is greeting the hottie transfer student?” she gasped after she sucked a few mouthfuls of air.

“I don’t see what’s so interesting about it.” I answered as I bit my burger.

I felt a slap on my head and I looked at my back to see Jelly’s flames of anger.

“Interesting? Can’t you see that the whole school is after this guy?” she yelled as she gestured for me to look around.

I took a quick look around and so that there’s about not much people. There are only about…one…two…about six of them I believe. I held my chin and thought carefully. Then I snapped my fingers.

“Oh, so that’s why there were so many vacant tables in the cafeteria! I was wondering about that. Thanks for the answer.” I said cheerfully as I relaxed in my seat.

It’s so rare for the cafeteria to be this peaceful. I’m in paradise right now.

I felt another slap on my head and I looked back again as I rubbed my sour head.

“Hey! Once is enough you know!” I cried as pouted my lips.

“How can you be so indifferent after knowing that there’s a hottie coming to our school?” she shouted irritated.

“I’m just not interested in guys.” I said as I shooed her away.

“Yeah, sure…” she said as she rolled her eyes.

“What?” I asked.

“Um…reality check. You have a freaking hickie on your neck!” she shouted as she pointed to the left side of my neck.

I blushed as I quickly covered the kiss mark. Ugh. It’s been nine months already and it’s not yet disappearing. I’m already wondering if it’s some kind of permanent make up or something.