I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 7

Hey guys! I thought I will post this Thursday, but I just want an excuse to study [:3]. Well, anyways I estimated that there will be three more chapters last time didn't I? But my story prolonged and may last a few more chaps. Thanks to all my readers out there and I hope you will like this story.

For those who didn't understand last chap, here's the explanation:

Wonforthry was unconscious and doesn't want to struggle to live anymore. That's why she accepted the fact easily that's she's dead, she thought she did. Now, Wonforthry has a depressing past that when she entered that so-called memory room, she remembered all of it. Her mother's spirit helped her not to give up, not to DIE, but instead to live her life once more with a different view. Wonforthry loves her mother very much but something just happened and I'll tell in the next chap.

When Wonforthry woke up, Sammy was there since he saved her and they became stranded on an island.

Gets? Please do and if you have questions please ask in the comments. And I'll tell the meaning of her name most probably on the next chap.

Oh well, on to the story:

*****************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!

Recap:

I remembered mother’s words, “You’re not alone. God is there, I’m there, and that cute boy named Sammy is there too.

How did she even know about him?

Well, he’s too cute for my taste, but as I was held in his big, firm arms, I felt really…hot.

What is this? And…

I turned my head and my nose hit bare skin.

Why is the son of Santa Claus half-stripped?

“Put on some clothes idiot!” I shrieked as I pushed him away from me.

This is definitely NOT good for the heart.

“Wah?” he yelled as his bottom hit the sandy floor of the cove.

Hmm.

I looked around and saw palm trees, sandy beaches, and the wide ocean. We must be on a deserted island or something.

I rolled my eyes and told myself, “The cliché deserted island, whatever.”

 I’ve always saw or read movies wherein the couple gets stranded on an island and then they fall in love or there’s some kind of storm and then they…they…

I imagined smoke slip out of my ear and I turned around to cover my nose. I looked at my palm to see some drops of blood. Just thinking about it is making me have a nosebleed.

“Hey! Are you alright?” I felt Sammy’s hand touch my shoulder.

That part immediately set on fire and I slightly trembled with surprise.

“Wah?” I shouted as I shove his hand away.

He held his forehead and shook his head. I, on the other hand, kept help staring at him. He’s coat is off and he’s not wearing the white shirt he was wearing earlier. He also doesn’t have his coat and he’s only wearing his Santa pants which are clinging to his body since they’re a little wet.

He noticed me staring at him and I turned away again to cover my nose. I’m gonna be anemic before long.

“Hey, are you sure you’re ok?” I heard him ask me softly with concern.