I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son!? WTF! Chapter 3

So I’m gonna finish this story soon and I’m just happy I got a few votes for the story. I especially thank you voters and my best regards for XenaChilders for commenting and giving her utmost support for my other stories. Thank you dude and all the other readers!

Oh and, this story might last three more chapters. Well whatever, on to the story:

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son!? WTF!

I set a cup of instant coffee before him as I felt his eyes all over me. As I did, I also set a cup of coffee before me. I sat down and looked at him. His eyes gazed into mine and there was a moment of silence between the two of us. Well, no-longer innocent girl with the guy who stole her first kiss having a cup of coffee after a talk-of-things-over on the night of Christmas Eve; what could be better? *Note the sarcasm*

“So, I suppose I entered the wrong room?” he asked as he stared down at the dark brown swirls at the coffee.

He lightly slapped his head and leaned back. I heard the slight creaking of the old sofa at the sudden change of weight. He gave out a loud sigh and looked at me again.

“Well, that was awkward.” He said frankly.

I nodded my head in agreement. You see, we spent the last five minutes talking things over of what happened. Actually, he was going into the room of the small, kind family living under me. He thought he saw the number 4 instead of 9 (which is my room number) and trespassed into my humble abode. I apologized for my rash actions which he explained that he forgives. I asked for my apology and he asked me what I want. I said I wanted an apology and he gave me a cake. Honestly, this guy should learn some manners; although I did accept the cake but I said it wasn’t enough and I wanted real apology.

He slowly stood up and told me, “I guess I better get going. I spent precious thirty minutes staying here when I’m supposed to deliver these presents and I only delivered only up to 76 countries.”

I don’t know why I did it but I abruptly stood up and blurted out, “May I at least see you off?”

I clasped my hand over my mouth and I felt my face going hot. Why did I do that? He might think that I like him and… you know already! Oh, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, SH*T!!! I turned around and my whole body was stiff frozen because of embarrassment, or is it suspense? Why am I expecting something like ‘Sure. No problem.’? As if!

“Sure. No problem.” I heard his voice reply.

I spun around and I saw him walking abruptly towards the door in a stiff manner. Seriously? No snap-backs or anything? And I’m not so sure, but in a split second as he went out the door, I thought as see his hand covering his face and he’s...blushing?!

Well, it’s probably just my imagination.

I grabbed my jacket and run out of the door and up the stairs towards the rooftop. As I reached the last few steps, I noticed the door was already opened. As I walked into the blanket of falling snow, I gasped with fascination at the vehicle in front of me. It’s a bit different from what I imagined it to be though. The thing in front of me is a red sleigh with gold linings and velvet cushions. The only thing unusual to me was the roof-like thing hanging over it. I heard the jingling of bells and my grin reached to my ears as my eyes widened with delight at the spectacular beings in front of me. Reindeers. Cute!

“A beauty isn’t it?” Sammy looked at me with a proud smile as he held his ride. I nodded without hesitation. It’s not a beauty, it’s freaking awesome!!!