I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!

hey guys! it's been a week already I believe and i thought I could post earlier than that but my family's kind of busy right now. we're moving into a new house and it can be a bother since we're gonna have our quarterly exams that time, so again, please vote, comment, or fan, if you're still not! well it mostly depends on you anyway so I'm gonna stop rambling and let's start reading!

On to the Story:

***************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!

Recap:

As I fell into the dark succumbing darkness of the night and the ocean, I heard an echoing memory flutter inside my head.

“Mom, how will you know if you love someone?”

“I can’t say for sure, but if you’re going to die and you remember that person then you love him or her. For me, I really love you and dad.”

As I fell in the midst of the darkness, I saw a hazy picture my family and the family downstairs. Surprisingly, I saw a very vivid picture of Sammy.

Then out of the darkness someone called my name, “WONFORTHRY!

Ugh.

My head hurts.

I suppose I’m dead by now.

I rubbed my sore head and stood up. It’s black everywhere. Neither color nor creature exists in this place. I’m never gonna give my gifts to the family below. I just hope they don’t worry. I mean, how can you find the body of a missing person in the bottom of the ocean? Yeah, whatever.

Suddenly, a white road appeared and continued to appear and mark the ground into the distance; I, being curious, decided to follow the magical path. I stepped onto the road and followed its lead. After I believe, what feel like a few decades, the path stopped and lead me to a pure white door a golden knob. Unto this door is a carving of an angel with a book as its background. The book is located slightly above the hip and it was open.

I stared at the door for a long time when I finally decided that it is safe to open it. I mean, I’m dead already. What else could hurt me? My physical body is gone and my spirit is now dwelling in an unknown world. Hmm. Speaking of unknown world, where am I? It doesn’t look like heaven or hell to me here. I would have been expecting a wonderful white palace or a desert of fire but my case seems to be different from others. I must be what they are calling the crossroads of life or something. Maybe I’m still being judged.

I slowly wrung the knob and took a peek into the silent darkness. I saw nothing, but a table, a sofa, and a tv in the far corner. There is other stuff but the whole place seems like the typical home to me. Though, something’s weird. This place looks quite familiar to me. I just don’t know where I’ve seen it before. Where the heck did I saw it before?

I walked inside the room and closed the white door. I walked towards the sofa where there seems to be some people laughing and talking. I recognized them as a small family or something. Maybe they’re also being judged now and maybe this room is the waiting room or something. Who knew it could be so civilized here? I walked towards them eagerly to ask what’s going on when I recognized them.

I stopped on my tracks as realization swept over me. That small girl in the middle of man and woman…is me.

My eyes widened and I turned around and run. I run quickly to the white door but it seems to backing away. NO!