The photo (Alissa X kyle)

Eric cartmans POV.

me and my mom were at a park, I don't remember what it's called. I don't really care though.

"Sweetie, come here. Let's take a photo together" She says grabbing my phone out of my hand.

"Make this quick meem!! I'm trying to play a gameeee" I whine.

She smiles and takes the photo, then hands me my phone back.

"Finally" I say, about to close the camera app.

But I notice something.

I see kyle in the background, with..a girl? That's fucking surprising. Wait, they're holding hands. Hold up.

I zoom closer into the photo to look at them. The girl's alissa. Holy fucking shit.

I gotta confront them tomorrow!! Oh this is gonna be great.

I can barely wait.

"C'mon smookems, time to go home" my mom says, walking to the car

"Okayyy meeeem" I say walking with her

Oh, Kyle's got it coming tomorrow.

In the morning.

I jumped out of my bed,so fucking excited to see their reactions. I put my clothes on and ran downstairs to get my shoes.

"Good morning eric, why the rush?" Mom asks

"Because, I'm gonna confront kahl about him and his little girlfriend!!" I tell her tieing my shoes.

"Oh, that's fun honey" She said sipping her coffee.

"Bye meem!" I said as I ran out of the house, going to the bus stop.

I won't say anything to him until recess, when he'll hang out with her.

I do my usual, making him angry. It's always so damn funny.

The bus finally arrives and we get on. This is gonna be a fun day.

At recess

Kyle's POV

Me and alissa walk outside next to each other, finally recess time.

Then cartman walks towards us, what the hell could he want now?

"Hey kahl, I got a little question" He says,with that smirk of his. Goddamnit he has to pull something in from of her.

"What is it cartman?" I ask, annoyed.

"Actually I need you to tell me what this is" He says, showing me the photo zoomed in on me and alissa holding hands.

"It's just us holding hands?" I said, trying to obviously ignore what he's pointing out.

"Just holding hands, psh c'mon kahl. It's obvious you two are together" He says being annoyed, like I care anyway.

"So what if we are." Alissa says obviously getting annoyed herself.

"I'm just curious woman!" He yells at her.

"We are okay? Just leave us alone" I shout, as he rolls his eyes and walks off.

"He's so fucking annoying" I say as she giggles

"I've noticed" she looks into my eyes. I heat up a bit.

"Yeah, heh." I say looking away, obviously nervous.

"Look at me kyle" She says, I look at her. She's so beautiful.

She pulls me a bit closer to her,and kisses me on the cheek

"Don't get worked up over him, he's just a bitch" She shakes her head a little.

Now I'm blushing like crazy, she kissed me on the cheek!! How does someone react to that?

"Hey, you seem to be burning up. Are you okay?" She asks, why's she so cute?

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm with you after all" I say smiling.

(IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I TRIED Its_Alissaa )