(CW) You tell them you were r@ped

(THIS IS MADE FOR AWARENESS AND FOR SURVIVORS THAT'D NEED THIS!! IT ALMOST HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!)

Eric
"Wow, I'm sorry that happened babe..I wish I could've stopped it from happening"

Kyle
"So their address please? I'd like to have a talk with them before I comfort you"

Stan
"It wasn't your fault, I promise you."

Kenny
"I'll fucking kill them!! I'm so so sorry that happened to you,you didn't deserve that love"

Craig
Hugs you
"You didn't ask for it,it wasn't your fault,I'm so sorry honey"

Tweek
"Holy shit,that actually happened? I'm so sorry you didn't deserve to go through that I,I don't know how to help,but I want to"

Token
"Do you know their name? I can get them locked up for your justice, cause I can tell you this. You're a fucking amazing person and that shouldn't have happened to you,nor anyone else."

Clyde
"Ima kill that bitch!! I'm so sorry baby that's so fucked up"

Butters
"Oh geez! Are you okay? When did it happen? Are they locked up??"

Scott
"Oh my gosd,I'm gonna fucsking kill tshem!! I'm so sorry that happens babsy"

Wendy
"I'm gonna fight that hoe! Sweetie is wasn't your fault okay?"

Bebe
"That bitch!!I swear if I ever see them they're a goner! But darling I swear, you didn't want that nor did you deserve that :)"

Henrietta
"Give me their name I have a death note"

Pete
"Excuse me? Who the hell decided they could fucking touch you!?"

Michael
"Really!? I swear to god I will curse them for the rest of their miserable life!"