Cheater || Clyde x Reader

IN THIS STORY YOU'RE 18-19

You and clyde have been dating for a couple months, your 6th month anniversary was coming up and you wanted to surprise him.

so obviously you went to buy his favorite thing in the world, tacos. You got his favorite tacos, especially how he likes them and started heading over to his house.

Once you got to his house, you just let yourself in since you we're dating him. you decided to set up the kitchen thinking clyde was asleep.

but boy were you wrong.

as you were setting up the table, you heard noises from upstairs and went to check it out.

when you got upstairs you put your ear up to clydes door and heard moaning noises, at first you thought it was the tv.

but then you heard clydes name being moaned.

you burst into the room and saw clyde and bebe doing 'it'. You didn't know how to feel. That was 6 months down the drain, and you truly thought he loved you.

"Y/n wait let me explain-"    "What is there more to explain clyde? you cheated on me with bebe,what do you need to explain? " You said plainly looking at the ground.  "Baby-"  "You have no right calling me that anymore clyde. "  "What do you mean? "  "We're over clyde. "  You said walking out of his room going down the stairs as clyde was chasing you trying to put his boxers on.

"Y/n we can talk this out-! "  "Talk what out!? Do you think I'd give you another chance after you fucked bebe on our six month anniversary!? "  Clyde stayed silent. He had no words.

"Goodbye Clyde, I never want to see your face again. " You walked out of his sight. He knew he fucked up, he knew he made a mistake. But he lost his everything, the one person he truly did love, he didn't know what he was thinking at that moment.

he felt broke, he felt like he had no more purpose without you. but he knew there was no getting you back.

so he smiled knowing you'd find someone better for you.