~13~ him...

"are you ok sho? you seem to be full of guilt." I say whilst pulling myself up.
________________

°milk manz POV°

shoyo looks up at me with sad gloomy eyes. it stings my heart hes usually so full of live, but now hes gone?

he looks at his white shoes "I just kissed you." he pauses... does he regret it? "it was amazing I loved it, but " he looked back up at me. "we have soulmates... I've loved you ever since your first set to me. I felt the connection the felling of want. I wanted to be with you everyday all day. but I still couldn't help but have his voice in the back of my head. it's so smooth and sweet yet a little rough. I uh I just dont know what to do. i think i love both of you!" his face is flushed and his eyes are closed tight.

hes right. "listen shoyo." I sit back on the tub and pull his hands in mine. "your right. but your also so fucking dumb. you do realise you hear your soulmate sing. you sister literally just told us how she found her soulmate. she heard her voice in her head and from the corner. we could just try to sing something from a corner." I say softly so that he understands.

he looks back up with his cute big brown sparkling eyes. oh how I love his eyes. "TOBIO YOUR SO SMART!" he jumps up and down still holding my hands. "WE AHVE TO DO IT NOW! NOW! NOW!" shoyo shouts.

SLAM. the door swings open. "kageyama! I demand a rematch! you weren't doing your best out there! try again BITCH!" natsu yells at me with her small finger pointing at me.

"HINATA *insert generic middle name* NATSU WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT WORD! YOUR FUCKING 9 YEARS OLD!" hinata yells semi jokingly at natsu. ( a/n I have no idea how old she is-)

"shoyo you say it all the time." natsu replies with a straight face.

"that- that is true sho. during our overtime practices your way worst." I nod my head with the smae straight face natsu has.

"I feel targeted. I dont like this. i am leaving see you tomorrow kageyama. I'm leaving you with natsu. bye." he walks out of the bathroom.

"CALL ME TOBIO BOKE!" I jokingly yell when he walks off.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE IT YOUR GANGING UP WITH MY SISTER LIKE WTF!" he yells back.

°time skip brought to you by noya, tanka, and hinata having a gossip group during sleep overs°

🍊boke🍊

🍊boke🍊
ok jezz cya Kageyama 😁
read 11:03
sorry tobio my mom
called and she needed to go to
work so now I have to look
after Natsu :/

it's ok sho
just text me if you need
help or whatever

🍊boke🍊
ok will do tobio
😊

ok
read yesterday
were you serious yesterday
when you said you would see
me tomorrow

❤boke❤
oh yeah I'm actually pretty
close to your house rn😙✌

what.
I didn't clean yet.
😐

❤boke❤
calm down tobio
I was just joking-

ok good

❤boke❤
im on your door step
read just now
______________________

I hear knocking. dont tell me hes actually here. I haven't even changed yet. aaaaaa *proceeds to internally scream in lowercase*