~11~ fights...

I want sho to sit on my lap...
_______________

°kags POV°

I blush at my thought. that was a weird thought? I mean I think I love him? I was just thinking of way worst then just sitting on my lap just like three minutes ago!
(a/n oh what were you thinking about kags?? 👀😏)

hes adorable, funny ig, knows almost everything about me, good at volleyball, a nice person, a lil dumb but he levels it out. hes just amazing. I- I dont know how to feel about him. "UGHH!" I put my head in my hands which are resting on my knees

"uh kageyama are you ok?" I hear shos voice, sweet like honey, consume my world. I need to hear him sing! wait-

"did I do that outloud!?" i look at sho with wide eyes. he laughs with a brilliant smile.

"y-yes." he says trying to talk without busting out laughing even worst.

"ooh. that embarrassing."

"and annoying!" natsu yells from shos lap. almost forgot she was here...

"oh? and your not?" I raise my eyebrow almost as if im challenging her. I've done this so many times and it never turns out well shoyo knows this that's why hes looking at me like hes concerned.

natsu stands back down on the ground. "YOU WANNA GO KAGEYAMA!" she raises her small fists in the air.

"definitely." I seriously look her in the eyes.

°time skip brought to you by natsu being the baddest bitch°

my back is covered in small bruises. again. natsu and I ran outside and she grabs some rock and absolutely pelted me like I was gonna kill her until shoyo stopped her, a little to late may I add.

"kageyama, you knew it was a bad Idea." shoyo looks down at my weak self sitting on the side of his bathtub.

"one. I thought I would be different this time." I lower my head. "and two. call me tobio it makes me feel better." I mumble.

"what did you say?" shoyo rummages under his sink looking for bandages.

i get up and lean into his ear and whispers "I said I want to call me tobio all the time, i like it..."I say lowering my voice then i sit back down.

shoyo turns his head to look back at me. "will do. tobio~" h-he wasn't even phased. aaaaaaaaaa *casually internally yelling in lowercase*

°the big hinata sibling's POV°

AAAAAAAAAAA his voice AAAAAAAAAA why was it so low that time- AAAAAAAA act hinata act!

I turn my head to look back at him acting as if I wasn't phased at all "will do. tobio~" AAAAAAAA why did I doooo thaaat!?

ok. ok. it's fine. it's fine. breathe.

I finally found the bandages. I stand up and look down at tobio. i like being taller. >:) "tobio, you have to take of your shirt I need to put the cream on your back remember."

tobio smiles, stands up and takes his shirt off. uh- I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD ABS! sure we've changed in the same room and done this many times but I've only ever seen his back!! OMFG how the hell. "your staring shoyo~"

"uh huh... I MEAN no you are." I shake the blush off my face. "TURN AROUND BAKAYAMA."

he leans doesn't turn around but sits back down onto the tub like before. "hmmm no." he say

"bitch. your gonna have to."

"aw that's not nice shoyo..." he looks into my eyes and pouts.
since when was he so fucking BOLD!?

"s-shut up bakayama!" I close my eyes and cross my arms.

"I told you to call me tobio." his voice lowers again... its oddly sexy? NO! DONT GIVE IN HINATA!

"I'll call you tobio when you turn around." I keep my eyes closed and tighten my crossed arms.

"ok then." I hear movement. so I open my eyes. my eyes widen

________________
oh?
WHAT IS HINATA SEEING YALL
WHAT DOES HE SEEEEE
AAAAAAAA TELL ME IDKKK