"Yes you are." Clay said.

I kissed Clay. "Hey Hayden, why you being so quiet??" I asked

"Umm no reason, but could I talk to you for a second?" Hayden asked.

"Yea, let's go outside, where it's probably quieter." I said and started walking out to the backyard.

I stopped walking a few feet away from the crowd that was outside.

"So whats up?" I asked

"Umm do you know a girl named Janice??" Hayden asked

"Umm maybe, what grade is she in??" I asked

Aww Hayden has a crush!

"She is a sophomore." Hayden said.

"Oh, yea, I think so, did she have pigtails today?" I asked

"Yea, she did." Hayden said smiling.

"Aww yea that was her, so what about Janice?" I asked

"Umm could you I don't know maybe help me ask her out, she is kind of smarter than me even though im a junior." Hayden asked

"Yea, I can, is she here tonight?? I haven't really been paying attention to anyone here, except for you guys, and yea I have a lot on my mind to.

"I don't know, but I really like her, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a jerk.... I really hope she doesn't I really like her." Hayden asked.

"Umm, okay, well I could like talk to her for you, but I probably won't see her tonight, but when I do I will make  sure I will set up a "blind date" for you two." I said winking.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!." Hayden said excitedly.

"You're welcome." I smiled

"So what is it on your mind that is preventing you from looking at other people in your own house, excluding your friends?" Hayden asked genually curious.

"Umm, yea, considering you are my boyfriend's best friend, I don't think I should tell you." I said

"You can tell me I won't tell him anything, besides if you can get Janice to not think of me as a jerk, then yea I will definitely not tell him." Hayden said.

"Umm well can you come up to my room with me, because I don't want anyone to hear it and go spreading rumors." I said

"Yea, but I got to get a drink first, do you want one?" Hayden asked.

"Yea sure get me cherry Smirnoff please." I asked nicely as I started to walk back inside.

When we were inside I went to my bedroom while Hayden went into the kitchen. I was sitting on my bed waiting for Hayden when my phone went off. It said I had a new text message.

The text message said: woah, didn't think you were a slut, guess someone is going to have to tell a certain boyfriend of yours, which you've cheated on him twice with two different dudes, but if you want me to keep quiet you have to do what I tell you.

Wtf is this??? Who is it?? And what the hell are they talking about? I was kissed by a dude that is it, I haven't done anything, and im not a slut, just because people say I am doesn't mean it's true.

I texted back : who the hell are you, and I haven't done a damn thing with anyone, im not a cheater, and how in the hell do you think I've cheated on my boyfriend with two different dudes??

Hayden came into my room then when I sent the message, and handed me my Smirnoff.

"So what is it on your mind?" Hayden asked.