Chapter 6

READ THE A/N AT THE END PUHHHHLEASE !!! XOXO 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE----------------------->>>>>>>>

CAM ON THE SIDE ;-) ------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>

*********AND TO THE NEWEST CHAPTER!!!*************

"I have no idea what I'm going to do," I grumble as I pace back and forth in front of the guys and my family.

"Honey, I think he's a nice boy," Mom says matter of factly.

"What do you think of him Devin," my Dad probes Devin for information.

"He's not that bad of a guy. I'm not sure why you shouldn't just be safe and call us if you need us. Plus I'll put the fear of God in him." Devin easily tries to assure both of us.

"Oh for crap's sake I'm not worried about him beating me up or anything. If I go on a date with Cam. Hell, I don't know. I've never been on a date and Brayden was the only guy I was ever interested in. I feel like I'm jumping into the deep end here." I say running my hands through my hair as I continue to pace.

It's been a week since everything happened at school. It has been so hard, especially considering I have every damn class with the ass. He has come to school everyday and everyday he looks even worse than the day before. He won't talk to anyone and let's just say he has very publicly told off a few girls. I almost felt bad for them but then I would look at them. The excessive makeup, tiny clothes and fake tan just kind of sucked my give a damn right out of me. It's not even like Brayden hooked up with girls like that. Most of the time he would flirt with them, possibly make out, but nothing else. He hates girls with a lot of makeup. He doesn't really care about the tiny clothes, I guess for easy access.

"Don't think about that little shit when trying to make this decision. You need to think about you," Devin hisses.

"Devin, he is still your friend damn it." I huff at him while throwing him a glare.

"How can you stand up for him?!"

"Because I love him." My statement has everyone pausing and looking me.

"Oh what now?! Get over it. I love him. I have always loved him and that doesn't just go away because he's being an idiot. If you really love someone you love all of them. I knew he was a slut when I fell for him." I roll my eyes in anger.

Ya, go ahead and get angry but it's true. I don't think real love just disappears with him being an idiot. So what he said some things he didn't mean. He screwed up, royally. He's human and we all make mistakes. I haven't forgiven him because he hasn't earned it yet. If I give in now he's going to walk over our friendship for the rest of my life and I'm not a doormat.

"If you love him so much then why aren't you trying to become friends with him again?" Lachlan asks slightly confused. It's kind of amusing to see him confused because he is the type to watch the group from a far and within moments he understands everyone's thoughts and actions.

"Because I will not be a doormat. He wants to make up for screwing up then he has to grovel. I'm not trying to be a bitch but I refuse to be that girl. If I can't have him as more than a friend then I sure as shit don't want a shitty friend that is going to walk all over me. He isn't allowed to get away with crap. Plus, he hasn't even really tried. Other than a few times trying to talk to me he has just given up. It's not like I'm asking for him to buy the moon or beg on his hands and knees to be friends again. But I will admit that he attempts at trying to talk to me or whatever have been a little half hearted and pathetic. It just makes me feel like I'm not worth that much to him. I mean if I hurt his feelings I would go above and beyond. I guess I just don't mean that much to him but then again who's in love with who?" I say a little bummed. I really thought he would've tried a little harder though.