Chapter 5

*******PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END!!!!!!******

Slamming open my door to my bedroom from my bathroom I stalk over to my iPod and turn on my 'pissed' playlist. Once it's on I walk over to my closet doors and slam those open as well. I can't help the pissed off smirk that I know has graced my face as I feel the bass start to pulse through my speakers. I know that the noise won't bother my parents or brother this morning very much due to my parents sound proofing both my brothers room and my own. I can't blame them for doing it since I like my music at a level that makes most others cry, especially when I'm pissed off.

I'm not here for your entertainment

You don't really want to mess with me tonight

Just stop and take a second

I was fine before you walked into my life

Cause you know it's over

Before it began

Keep your drink just give me the money

It's just you and your hand tonight

While chuckling at the lyrics I stalk over to the section of my closet that is devoted to my secret shopping sprees with my mother. It's not like the guys didn't know I was a girl but I never truly dressed like one before. I can't really blame them, now that I've calmed down, I know it's my fault. I was so scared that they would treat me so different and it would mess with our friendship. Well, they are about to get a shocker when they see me.

Picking out some white Victoria Secret lingerie I drop my silk rob and slip them on quickly. Once I have them on I glance up at the full length mirror I have at the end of my closet and grin. I have my hair all in curls and while I haven't done my makeup yet, the guys wouldn't recognize in this moment. Hell, they haven't ever even seen me in a bakini much less something covered in lace. Not to mention that the bra is strapless due to the top that I picked out for today. I don't really need the help but hey, I really wanna show Bray what he missed out on.

As the song builds up for the chorus again I walk out of my closet with the hand full of clothes. After tossing them on my bed I stop jumping in the air screaming the lyrics. I can't help it, this song is totally pumping me up right now. I know I am grinning like an idiot when I stop jumping and walk over to where I have a stand up fan in the corner of my room. I flip it on and stand in front of it for a few seconds the cool off my heated skin from jumping around.

Once I know I've cooled down I walk over to my vanity and start to pick out what kind of makeup I'm going to wear. After deciding on shades of pinks I put everything else up. I walk over to the bed and slip the strapless, form fitting, white top over my bra. As soon as I know that it's all in place and nothing's hanging out I slip into low rise jeans that have slight rips across the front of my thighs. After bouncing a few times and zipping them up I walk over to the vanity.

Starting on my makeup I do a light amount of base before starting on my eye shadow. After applying 4 different colors just right I add some eye liner to make it really pop. After putting on my mascara I pick up some blush and brush it lightly over both cheek bones. Even though I know that it's most likely going to come off when I eat breakfast I go ahead and apply some pinkish lip-gloss. I don't really like lipstick so I tend to stick with lip-glosses.

Happy with my appearance I skip back into my closet and pick out a pair of heels. I would normally never wear heels to school however I know that heels make your butt look even better than it already does. Don't get me wrong, they aren't hooker heels or anything like that. They are only 1 1/2 inch - 2 inch at the  most. Just enough to help what I already have working for me.