25. claudia finds out

MADE FOR EACH OTHER
( chapter twenty-five. )

March 4, 1977 - Age sixteen

Claudia woke up due to a very heavy impact landing on top of her body.  

"Oh fuck me!" She groaned.   

"That's Prongs' job, but I certainly wouldn't mind taking over," Sirius, who was hovering on top of her, smirked.  

"Fuck off, Padfoot," James grunted, shoving him off the bed and onto an unsuspecting Regulus Black.  

"Ow! Potter, you shoved him on me!"  

"Go cry about it,"

"Potter, I swear-"

"BE NICE!" Claudia yelled.  

"Sorry," They said in sync.  

"Whipped," Marlene coughed.

"I'm not even dating her!" Regulus yelled.  

"The only reason you just apologized is that Claudia scares you and because Vanessa said she'd dump you if you didn't start being nice to James,"

"That's not true!"

"Boo!" Claudia whispered in Regulus' ear, making him jump and scream.  

"You sure you're not scared, Black?"

"James, you're worse than he is,"

"How?" James scoffed. 

Marlene nodded at Claudia, who looked at James with doe eyes, batted her eyelashes, and pouted slightly before asking, "James, you'll apologize to Regulus for being mean, right?"

James pathetically swooned before saying with a sort of dazed voice, "I'm sorry, Black,"

Claudia broke out into a grin, making James snap out of it and narrow his eyes at her, "Bloody hell woman are you part Veela or something?"

"Nope, just hot,"

"He really is worse than me,"

"Regulus, you were on your knees begging Vanessa to stay with you.  You aren't that much better,"

"On his knees?!" Sirius practically wheezed.  

"I bet that isn't the only place he's on his knees," Marlene muttered, but everyone heard her and started laughing hysterically.  

"That's not true, Marlene!"

"Mhm, I bet.  Clauds, have you got any insight for us?"

"No, but I haven't spoken to Vanessa in a while; perhaps she'd want to get some tea later today,"

"Stay away from her," 

"Why? Got something to hide, Regulus?" Marlene taunted.  

"NO!"