22. the greatest quidditch commentator in history

MADE FOR EACH OTHER
( chapter twenty-two. )

February 16, 1977 - Age sixteen

It was Friday, and to say that the tension between Gryffindor and Slytherin was thick was a fucking understatement. After news got out that Avery and Mucibler had injured Claudia and that she couldn't play quidditch due to her injury, the Gryffindor house was pissed. There was non-stop trash talk and glares being thrown between the two houses. Hell, Regulus barely even wanted to play for his own house due to how disgusting they were being. They actually celebrated her injury because not only were Mucibler and Avery official death eaters, but Slytherin had a much better chance of winning the match than they did before.

"James love, calm down. You're going to be fine,"

"Dia, without you, we're hopeless,"

"You can still win without catching the snitch," She tried to reason with him.

"But you aren't there!" He whined.

"I'll be commentating, so I'll still be there,"

"Will you give me a good luck kiss?" He asked in a small voice, making her laugh.

"Of course,"

"You guys are so cute it's sickening,"

"Shut up, Williams,"

"James, don't be rude,"

"It's alright, Buttercup. Potter just has some jealousy issues that need to be taken care of,"

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do,"

"Dia, do I have jealousy issues?"

"Yes, you do,"

"Thank you! Wait, what?!"

"James, you are the most jealous person I know,"

"Since when?!"

"When you found out Remus was helping me study for the history of magic in the fourth year, you didn't speak to him for two weeks because you thought he liked me!"

"That was one time!"

"What about when you saw Regulus help me pick up my books because some seventh year tripped me? He was in the hospital wing for a week because of you!"

"You guys have quite the history together. And it's not like it's a one-sided hatred!" At this point, Henry had quietly walked away from the scene, not wanting to get involved.

"Excuse me? Did you just blame your hatred for him because of those couple of nights that, by the way, meant absolutely nothing to either of us? James, I love you, but Reg is practically my brother now. I get that it may be weird for you, but seriously he has a girlfriend, and she understands it was all for fun, no strings attached. I don't understand why you can't understand that,"