16. muggle pool

MADE FOR EACH OTHER
( chapter sixteen. )

warning: !!smut scene!!

January 1, 1977 - Age sixteen

have fun, you horny shits

"Keep doing that, please," He begged, his eyes screwed shut as she kissed down his neck, leaving love bites as she did so.

He swallowed hard before flipping them over, so he was hovering over her again, now kissing down her neck. "I don't think this waiting thing is going to work for me, Dia. Now that I know you love me back, I won't be able to resist you even if I tried," He mumbled onto her skin as he left lovebites and open-mouthed kisses.

"Me neither," She panted as her hands went to the hem of his shirt and tugged it slightly. "Can I take this off?"

"Mhm," He moved away from her neck and allowing her to pull his shirt over his head.

"How are you so fucking hot?" She breathed out, taking in the mouthwatering sight before her. Her hands immediately started running down his now exposed torso, making him shiver from the contact.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, are you sure?"

"Yeah, can I take your tank top off?"

"Go ahead James," He didn't need to be told twice and pulled it over her head, revealing her black lace bra, a dust of pink spreading over her cheeks.

"You're so beautiful," He murmured before kissing her right on the lips. Her tongue swept over his bottom lip, asking for entrance which he happily gave her. Their tongues fought for dominance, Claudia ultimately winning in the end before she flipped them over, so she was straddling his hips. "Dominant much?" He asked against her lips as his hands found themselves on her waist.

"Very," She whispered, grinding on him slightly, eliciting a groan from him. He detached his lips from hers, moving them across her jaw and neck, sucking and biting, attempting to find her sweet spot. He carried on his search until he heard one of the most angelic sounds that had ever graced his ears and stayed in that same spot emitting more soft moans from Claudia. "W-Wait,"

"What's wrong?" He asked, scared he went too far and freaked her out.

"Nothing just, Muffliato," She said quietly, waving her wand.

"Now I can make you scream, and nobody will hear a thing,"

"You really think you can make me scream?"

"Darling, I know I can make you scream," He whispered in her ear, his lips grazing over it ever so slightly, sending shivers down her spine.