18. first date

MADE FOR EACH OTHER
( chapter eighteen. )

warning: !!smut scene!!

January 10, 1977 - Age sixteen

Claudia had never run to the common room as fast as she did after James told her to be ready at five because he was finally taking her out on their first date.  It was twelve when he told her, and with Marlene and Alice as her friends, she was going to need all the time she could get. 

"MARLENE! ALICE!"

"What's wrong?"

"I HAVE A DATE WITH JAMES!"

"WHEN?!"

"FIVE HOURS!"

"We've been waiting for this since we were eleven Marlene, you know what to do,"

"Can I come?"

"YES, REG, JUST HURRY UP!" Marlene yelled before all the girls bolted up the stairs.  "Evans, get the fuck out,"

"Why?"

"No time to explain goodbye!" Marlene said before pushing her out of the room and shutting the door in her face.  "Okay, sit down!"

"Tell us what happened," Alice said, rummaging through her trunk with Marlene. 

"James just walked up to me told me to be ready at five because he was taking me out on a date tonight and then just walked away!"

"AND HE ONLY GAVE US FIVE OURS?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD YOU WEAR?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT YOU'RE DOING! HOW DO WE KNOW HOW WE SHOULD DRESS YOU?!"

"I'll be back," Regulus sighed before walking out of the room without another word. 

"Where is he going?!"

"I don't know! Let's have an outfit for every scenario, fancy, comfortable, casual, cute and hot,"

"Let's do this!" And so, the girls got to work on creating multiple outfits. 

REGULUS BLACK POV:

Regulus walked down the stairs and up to the sixth-year boy's dormitory and knocked on the door.

"Reg?" Sirius asked when he opened the door. 

"Where's Potter?"

"In here, why?"

"I need to speak with him,"

"Who's at the door? Oh, hello Regulus,"

"Remus, Peter," He nodded in acknowledgement

"Why are you here, Reg?"