Ningguang Headcanons

Thank you for all the support you people have given this book! <3

○ The first time Ningguang heard about your existence was when you arrived in Liyue for business reasons

○ The first time Ningguang heard about your existence was when you arrived in Liyue for business reasons. Due to the fact that she is aware about most things that happen on the streets, this isn't that much of a surprise.

○ The background check proved you to be an innocent visitor, therefore her small interest for you vanished quickly again.

○ It was the second meeting that left an unforgettable impression on her. During a stroll through the streets of Liyue she encountered you explaining the rules of Liyue Millennial to others. The efficient and understandable way you did this was in her eyes quite impressive considering that the game is really hard to understand.

○ After some time of observation she asked you to play with her and you accepted. In the end you lost but you were one of the best opponents she had for a long time. You both agreed to play again in the future or to simply talk to each other while drinking tea.

○ Even though Ningguang isn't all that impatient normally, but when it comes to you and your next visit this patience seems to vanish as she sends you a letter asking whether or not you have time that evening.

○ In reality she doesn't have to ask you that since she knows how your daily schedule is.

○ The children of Liyue adore her as much as she adores them so there are no limitations to acquire the specific pieces of information she desires.

○ She knows everyone to who you talk to, your friends, the food you usually buy, how you earn your money and how you spend your free time.

○ During your time together Ningguang acts more casual than she did on the first meeting. For her the formalities aren't necessary. That way it is easier for you two to get to know each other better and to enjoy the time.

○ The often occurring visits help the female to understand that her interest for you are of romantic nature. After that realization she occasionally hints that she has fallen for you, but since the hints are rather subtle you don't et the message.

○ Ningguang is aware of that, but she wants to play her cards right so that her chances to succeed are as high as possible.

○ Depending on your personal preferences she either gives you many gifts of your liking or, when you are more on the humble side, she invites you more often to the Jade Chamber.

○ By taking up the largest part of your time and supporting you financially she wants you to become sort of depending on her existence. This serves as a backup plan if courting you the normal way doesn't work.

○ Another tactic of her to win you over is to minimize your contact with potential romantic candidates. She hasn't forbidden you to talk to them, she simply makes sure that you don't cross paths with them in the first place. She uses her resources to coordinate your and their schedule behind the scenes.

○ If somebody actually manages to come closer to you their business will be ruined in no time, hence the reason why they have to move away to find another way to earn money.

○ Everyday her greed for you as a whole grows and due to the fact that there is nobody to make it clear to her in what kind of wrong direction her thoughts are heading, the greed becomes an incurable obsession.

○ When the day comes when she confesses her feelings for you, the only part of it that remains a gamble is your answer. No matter how hard you try and how perfect everything is aranged, feelings are hard to influence.

○ In the case that it goes according to Plan A you accept her feelings and start living with her.

○ In case of a rejection Plan B will come into force. She ensures you that no matter what she will always be there for you and help you where she can and lets you go. The thing that you don't know is that you will have to take that offer. Just like she would ruin a romantic interest, she ruins you.

○ Since you don't know that it is her doing, you beg her to help you like she promised and she does so without complaining.

○ From this point on Plan A and B are very similar as in both cases you live with her, she gives you everything you want and she flirts with you in an obvious way. The core difference between the two situations is the reasoning why you accept that treatment: In Option A you do it because you genuinely love her and in Option B because you don't have that much of a choice since she already is your last resource to stay alive.

○ The monopolization of your attention and the emotional manipulation erase that difference between the two options. At some point Ningguang is your whole world leading to the disappearance of the last fears the white-haired female had concerning her plan to go the way she wants.

○ From then on she can pet your head as much as she wants. She can cuddle you as much as she wants - you don't mind at all.

○ You became her spoiled pet for the rest of your days and you both are happy with it.

'Now Love, how about we play a game today? What kind of game? Well, that is purely up to you.'

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!